This Is Brilliant

148 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2009 16:27:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Herne is a horny god!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was waitin for that one!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was waitin for that one!

Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I thought Christianity was supposed to be about love, forgiveness and tolerance in spite of the Spanish Inquisition. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. But the information in some of these posts demonstrates anything but. At least the Methodists adopt a realistic attitude about promoting debate which, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, must be a positive thing. Perhaps the the poor dears can't help it because they were created that way.  
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHey5g56CIs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R370YkYhV0w&NR=1

Argument over.

'nuff said
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Little chick you have a couple of things wrong ..firstly a witch is a witch wether it be a male or female ..warlock is just an unbelievers word for a male witch..and secondly Herne is not the green man nor did he walk in harmony with the Goddess Gaia as herne was wholly english as Gaia was gaelic
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Captaraptor - don't confuse Christianity with the church one is a religious belief and the other is a self serving political/wealth preserving organisation. An old mate of mine who "saw the light" spent 15 years as a minister then left the church disillusioned and is now a house church preacher.   I'm not a religious type myself but have to say that Brian and the members of his group that I have met are nice folk. They also have the pleasant  habit of just living their beliefs and not bothering other people with them. If you have to have people around who want you to convert ones who do it by example rather than the sword seem preferable.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmmmmm.........green man.....am thinking 'sweetcorn'....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

' Brian' life of!! nice one prof!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

lol@HG                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I have a green ball in my left hand.

I have a green ball in my right hand.

What does this mean I have?

The undivided attention of the Jolly Green Giant ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ho ho ho!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

9pm BBC1 David Attenborough Darwin and the tree of life!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Watching it now! Thumbs Up Geek *scoffs popcorn*                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Its all lies God made it all in six days. You will all burn in hellEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Bring it on... Hell sounds just like my kind of place!! Big smile   What a brilliant programme! I had forgotten what a stunning place the National History Museum is too (architecturally speaking). Will be visiting a.s.a.p.   Am trying to order my free Tree of Life poster from the BBC site too but it is obviously way too popular at the moment as the page won't load - probably all the Christians ordering them to burn them...   What did you think of the programme, TM? .. and anybody else that watched it?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jolly good old chap!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my darwin fish will arrive thurs, and my little mx5 will be suitably adorned!
         is mr attenborogh married i wonder Ermm sigh, such an attractive man Approve

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

ordered on for my nipper TC have to keep trying get in there b4 they all get burnt                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9058 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption