This Is Brilliant

148 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2009 16:27:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090106/tuk-buses-spread-godless-message-in-athe-a7ad41d.html   I am fed up with being condemned to Hell and being told I am damned...   .. and the slogan is very cleverly worded too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah... nice one !!! Thumbs Up  makes a refreshing change!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

They're round here too. Saw one yesterday and spent the rest of the morning puzzling whether it was really a humanist message or a subtle way of persuading me to church on SundayConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

LOL I like that. Surely the Hell and damnation bit is right here and now?     .........................and just incase.........................................   I'm sure the big man upstairs would find it funny too   .....................cough.................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cant wait for more slogans....   "There is probably no spaghetti monster...", maybe                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Agree with you Ghosty, if there is a Big G up there I am sure he is having a chortle... before going back to flick through the latest What Bike...   ..and XK, be careful what you say.. talking about the Spaghetti Monster may offend some people... Wink   (I wish Christians would research the concept of Hell and find out the facts of how it became part of their 'teachings'...)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

'probably no God' so you cant be 100% sure TC! so get down on yer knee's an pray boy!![jus in case!] an Einstien said no personel god!not a universal one! sooooo pray again boy i bet yer good at it!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

One of my mates is the Rev Lionel Fanthorpe from Fortean TV fame.   Funnily enough I do feel an aura of calm and peace...call it love if you like whenever I'm with him. Despite the fact he had extensively reserched The alledged Jesus family tomb, Mary Magdalane grave and he firmly beleives that Jesus was just a normal man etc He still remains a very religious man. Doesn't shove it down your neck or preach to you, Surely a man that finds solice in something is a happier man than I?       fook me that was deep!......quick someone say KNOB!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah... but that is why the slogan is so good... reflects my personal opinion... I have no proof either way but I don't really care.   Same as I don't sit through all the end credits of a film cos I don't care who actually made it, I just enjoy the film.   I don't have a beef with the Dude upstairs (or the possibility of his existence) and am open to the concept of an Israeli Jew 2000 years ago going around trying to do some good... it is organised religion I have a problem with, its use to control others, to create wealth for few, the concept of unquestionable faith, the mind control, the murders and atrocities done in its name and the way it is now affecting everybody's lives whether they have beliefs or not (terrorism, wars etc..)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

you didn't say knob!                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

slaps ghosty round the face with a wet kipper..wake up ya KNOB lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - Nope I didn't Ghosty cos I liked your post! I also liked the fact he had actually researched some stuff...   knob...                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

There, Don't that feel better now LOL   He's one of the worlds top legends/mysteries authors , has an open mind which I find a lot of the clergy Do not. I guess its the same in any organisation. The closer to the top you are the more insular and blinkered you become.   Knob....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*tuts*

I always knew you were a dirty feckin' heathen XK. No FSM indeed! As if!

Knob!

LOL

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

if you believe god is with us and can intervene in worldly matter's through prayer etc! then he is present at every .child murder,rape etc you name it he's there! what sort of father does nothing to help his children? God works in mysterious way's is there answer ,who can honestly believe in this shit?                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - just seen TM's post about me praying a lot!! What are you inferring, sir? Embarrassed   Am very impressed with your contacts, GH! I sometimes browse through the FT as you get some interesting stuff in there. I have a wide library of books on the subjects covered in it (including various faith systems and ancient beliefs) and you get some great leads from the mag. Tell him to keep up the good work! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

if you get a chance watch' inherit the wind' with Spencer Tracy a courtroom drama about the prosecution of a teacher for teaching  evolution in an amrican school brilliant acting by all parties !                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Will do TM, cheers! Thumbs Up   ( ... and that evolution/creationism battle is still being fought today...)   *edit* The whole film (Inherit The Wind) is on YouTube in 13 parts plus highlights of the courtroom scenes - love these old b&w films...                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Personally I can't believe one bloke built the world in a week when it still takes Barratts 3 fecking months to build one house!   I have a Darwin fish on the back of me car....same as the Jesus fish but it has stumpy legs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMAO - I love that symbol!! Nice one Ghosty... Thumbs Up   (..and if you get a chance, check out Tim Minchin's routine about Tony the Fish...)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption