Midlands BM Meet 15th March

205 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2009 18:51:27 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have put in a new meet as seems an awful lot of guys n gals from the midlands so thought it might be nice to meet some of you guys...although everyone welcome of course...take a look on events calender   Paul                                                                                                                                                                               
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham

Wrong side of Brum for me Sorry!   My Rear would be squared off gettin there. LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I should be there. Food is excellent. Its geared to bikes. Usually quite a few there on a Sunday. Cool Its not that far from Notts jim. Look at Meza. Coming all the way from Poland!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hope to be able to make it Meza.  Good place for a meet up, like bluesbiker said  excellent food and totally geared up for bikers.   Been there a few times.   Jim if I can do the IOW on a restricted bike with one stop, you  can do this from Notts.                                                                                                                                                                               
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham

I'll come if Im not at work and somone dares me to get there under an 1 hour. joke I never travel more than 70 on the queens highways   So after the meet up where are we going? As my knees start to lock up after 300mls                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

If I haven't got the kids I'll try & make it up for this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

nice ones guys n gals, the cafe is basically all about bikers and a great place to stop for lunch etc.   Jim its only about 85 mile from you so you could prob do it in an hour anyway lol;)   as for going anywhere afterwards well that all depends if everyone wants to of course...but there are loads of great rides round there..ludlow bein i think one of the nicest:)                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

nice 1 meza, i will be makin it, thats as long as me sat nav dont fail me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Should be able to make it as its only just over an hour away from me...whats GSXR Jim like...Im only down the road from you and its only a stones throw away...dont you go anywhere on your bike hunny?                                                                                                                                                                              
meza95's Profile
meza95

nice one drob...and im sure if i see someone on the motorway launchin a twat nav over the fence ill stop cos i know it will be you hehehehe   Paul                                                                                                                                                                               
meza95's Profile
meza95

Nice one BC1966..hope to see you there hunThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

If my work rota and child care chums all allow it I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i av got lost usin me twat nav b4 lol, hope u will rescue me meza if u see me avin a tantrum on the side of the road hehe                                                                                                                                                                              
triumph rider's Profile
triumph rider

In: ipswich

i will try my best to make it as long as my bike is finished that is lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

cock!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You'll be bringing the outfit then Ghostie?

Can't see how a cockerel could ride pilly.

Iffn I'm still employed, i.e. have some petrol dosh, I'll be there... won't be on 2 wheels though... unless'n I win the lottery ;o)

meza95's Profile
meza95

looks like its going to be a right good day if everyone gets thereBig smileThumbs Up and ill go rescue the twat nav and show u how to use its tracey hehehe xx
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I' m not coming sorry folks i am at work but another time cos i would love a ride out there x!!!!  Moon x                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

shame ya cant make it moon but im sure we can arrange a ride out there soon hun as ya not far awayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

come on guys add ya name to the list of attendee's..make it a day to really rememberThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption