SQUIRES...30 Jan

27 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2008 23:46:30 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*** 30 DECEMBER...NOT JANUARY***       A bit short notice..but im gonna be up at Squires tomorrow... about 1pm...if anyone else is goin .. I'll see you thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

T'morra is 30 Dec, u daft donut!   (U bin at my Jamesons?)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Cant make it tomorrow but you have fun ,when you get there can you see if there is anything happening on newyears day, i think i`m getting cabin fever!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Dohhhhh...thanks XK... Embarrassed.. ( dont like whiskey ..yeeeeuck!)   Nor probs Julie.  I need sumthin to do for New Years too  Disapprove  I will ask and report back here tomrra  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

squires where is that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was thinking about a ride-out into the Cleveland hills Jan 1st. Anybody up 4 it? Julie? Can offer pillion Karey, if u can make it to Bedale.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooooohhhh tempted XK ......   will get back to u                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Sorry wrkn tmoz till 6:30pm , then am off up to Scotland for new year should get to my parents for about 1am on the 31st . Two of my sisters are going up from Surrey too , only 1 of them knows that I am going  ,  havn't told my parents either  , bit of a surprise visit
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

excuses, excuses....               (any chance of bringing a bottle of the good stuff back?) (to share, u tight scot!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Sumo..its near Leeds, mite be a tad far for u   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

thank you bit far for tomorrow yes                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

nice one Dugald !!   Sounds like you're gonna have a great Hogmany! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Karey is there something happening at Squires? Didn't think owt happened on Tuesdays.   I won't be able to make it as I can't get my *shoes on never mind me bike boots and even if I could I can never get a lift Cry *toe op, was healing ok but now looks infected    http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I went there yesterday (monday) I can recommend the pastie, chips,cheeseburger,sausage................   Was about 20 bikes there, about the same in cars.   Like a Twonk I forgot which junction of the A1 I needed and ended up in Thirsk..............COCK!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

AJ.. I don't think theres owt happening as such, I'm just bored and need to get out the house !  lol   Jim.... I hope you've left a pastie for me !!  Thumbs Up lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

What kind of time are we talking about Kaz Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Herne... abart 1pm  :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your folks are gonna be blown away duguld,hope you dunna gie them to big a flegLOL.   My first hogmany in england,its gonna be so weird.   Thinking bout having a ceilidh next year,any takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I think I took tablets for that once!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Had a great afternoon toasting round the fire at Squires this aft wiv some good friends and some new friends I met....   even bumped inta a fella from work!!  lol   Good to see you agen, Herne and Biker and good to meet, Sally, Dot, Bill and some others whose names i dint get.       Julie J...theres a do on tomorra night ..but Squires is shut New Years Day Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7773 seconds. There are 1150 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption