Truth?

21 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2009 11:26:57 by prof | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sometimes I think I'd like to be the last man on earth.   Then I would know if all those girls were really telling the truth.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Probably, if they have a rabbit lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

So I would need to be last man on earth and control all the batteries then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds about right lol, but then you would become an instant millionaire. So therefore you would be in great demand with all the ladies -- LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

Sounds like a plan, I always thought that the kind, considerate, caring thoughtful man bit wasn't really what women want as I are one and single again to boot.    Now my plan for world domination is to be a rich b**tard with all the batteries. (cue Dr Evil Laugh)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Have a certificate from an ex saying that I am officially better than a rabbit....   ... it doesn't say at what, though!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

A touch of carrot envy there perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Having witnessed you munching a carrot whilst declaring "What's up, Doc?" I concur with your ex-g/f's certification TC Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

THE TRUTH !!YU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH NONE OF YU!WHY AM I SHOUTIN?the truth is this .............. nah you couldnt handle it!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tell us TM,we're waiting with baited breath. Be quick though cos we're getting bored.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah, WB.. the carrot thing....   Yep, that makes sense... cos I'm crap in bed! (I keep falling out)     *ponders* could TM really be Jack Nicholson??                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Crap in bed TC Ermm
Wouldn't it be better to get up & go to the karsey?
LOL

prof's Profile
prof

TC if you keep falling out of bed why not ask her to tighten the ropes a bit more?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Prof - TC keeps whinging that the ropes chaff his skin if they're too tight....might try Silk next time! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Silly, tie the ropes to the fur lined handcuffs next time                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ooh look at oggy with all his airs and graces - I bet he gets out of the bath to pee too!! Wacko   I'll let you know prof and Hfg, that there has not been a restraint made yet that could keep me down.... (but thanks for the reminder... I need to 'feed' the leather on my cuffs and collars just in case I need to 'treat' someone this year.... *cough*)   Moving on... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Nah,I just stand up & piss in the sink Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

HFG - I think we have been challenged !!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh dear ....... I am suddenly quite worried!!   Please, please don't risk daring TC ........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 783 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption