Scottish Logic.....

9 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2008 20:03:16 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, 'I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.' 'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams. 'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the father says.  We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.' Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.'Like F_ _ _  they're getting divorced,' she shouts. 'I'll take care of this.'She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father, 'You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing. DO YOU HEAR ME?' and hangs up.  The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife, ' okay,' he says, 'they're coming for Christmas and they're paying their own way. LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

The Scot in me doesn't like the inference in this ... the Yorkshire in me finds it very funny though so I'll let you off.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

hehe....the suvverner in me says that'll be a flight up, the norverner in me sez... get Stan to giv us a lift int back o is tranny ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

As there's no scot in me I found that funny as fook! Thanks Kaz!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheh .. you're welcome Rachel !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

My son & daughter r coming 4 Xmas, an payin their own way. But once they get here, It'll be back 2 the "good" ol days - ie free beer an waited on, hand an foot!   (that mother of theirs...even softer than me!)   Kids eh! - who'd hav em!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

I'm going up to Scotland for xmas so will I need to take my own beer Wink Salt of the earth those Scots in my humble opinion Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ XK.. i love em, but cuddent eat a full one !   Herne.. I agree.. i have some very good Scottish friends.. I can see me moving up there one day .... love it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

...get Stan to giv us a lift int back o is tranny;O)......LMFAOApprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3613 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption