Brass Monkey Run, 1st January 2009...

6 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2009 23:24:26 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think this is going ahead...at the Vic, Coalville..again this year.   I went last year and the amount of bikes was unbelieveable...unfortunately I had HnH with me so couldn't get a ride out...but this year I am free, so if any of you are going to this, I would love to cadge a ride....and meet up with you for a hot drink afterwards...   THANKS!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

They going by car lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Ha ha...very funny Herne...!!   No it is definitely on again....could one of the moderators put it onto the Events page please...   Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Maybe maybe not. Depends. I dropped me pigging bike last year on the way (idiot) as I recall it was very icy. I do try to make it though and this year I may have a mate in tow........theres always the car pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Anyone else going? Well we will be there at about noon for a warm up and some lunch...so if any of you are coming please say hi!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Although there wasnt as many as last year...was a brill ride out...not as cold as it looked..shame none of you lot were there!!! You missed a good gettogether...shame...there is always next year! All the proceeds go to charity...Rainbows Hospice                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 952 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption