Is it just me...

25 Posts | Latest reply on 16/12/2008 22:50:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

but do you think there is some sort of subliminal message in the Gaviscon ad on TV?

A fireman with a large hose, spraying a thick, sticky, white liquid down a woman's throat.

or is it just my dirty mind?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO!!!! just your dirty mind - even I hadn't thought of that one!!!!!   **shakes head will NOT be able to watch that advert in the future now!!**                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

'ere Vinnie!   You do realise you just typed that "out loud", right?   LOL   Folk'll talk... I dunno... it starts with fantasising about firemen with big hoses... oh dearie dearie me...                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

I was just making an observation WB, after all its not me that's broadcasting mucky pictures.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

nope Vinnie, this is true, but it was you that has now brought the image to the fore of our collective mucky minds! Confused Am just waiting for TC & Oggy to read this.......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Vinnie!.. and u seemed such a quiet lad when i met u at the rally meeting....   PMSFL tho.... i can see wot u mean !!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

only a bloakage would see it like that!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i didnt!!*mus be losin it!*                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Appearances can be deceptive Karey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

TM...wot u lost hun?   .. start back-tracking... now where did u see it last?  LOL   Vinnie...  they certainly can  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hmmm...havent seen that ad...but will be lookin out for it in future....lol   (ahem...I already fantasise about firemen with big hoses tho...isnt that just normal....?!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

But you're a laydee Catey Wink   Besides... firemen aren't all they're cracked up to be... I used to spend my Friday afternoons putting them through their paces on their first aid exams... much to the jealousy of my mates...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

W - were u the dummy they practised the kiss of life on maybe?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Ohhhh right got it....doh... :0)   *note to self...read threads properly before having public blonde moments in future....!!*                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Who was fantasizing,?

I was merely making an observation.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

ok i found it!! not as good as the milk flake advert though mmmmmmmmmmmm!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

With that moustache and two other guys in uniform holding his hose, I just assumed that was the first time he had been inside a woman...   *shrugs shoulders*   *wanders off*                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

People, people, people....

I'n sorely disapointed with the whole lot of you.

We've managed 3 pages and 17 posts concerning firemen, huge hoses and sticky white fliud and not one of you has yet seen fit to mention big choppers.

C'mon!!!!

Do I have to do all the work round here?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ohh puurleeeseDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

But you do it so well Vinnie! LOL

Observation, my big fat bottom!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption