Two drunks

11 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2008 10:01:07 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Two drunks are sat in the park when one of them screws his face & starts retching 'What the fecks that smell?!!!' he shouts 'Have you shat yourself?' The other one replies cooly 'Yes'. 'That's disgusting,why don't you clean yourself up?' say the first one, cool as a cumumber the second one says 'I haven't finnished yet' .
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Gross ............. lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Two friends meet up in the train station as they do every morning.  One friend bought the tickets for both of them as they take turns in doing so.   As they sit down for a cuppa before their train arrives, they both notice that the other has a big, black eye .....   The first friend asks "Mate, how did you get the shiner?"   "Slip of the tongue", says the other.  "The girl behind the ticket counter had the biggest breasts I've ever seen and without thinking I asked for 'Two TITS for Wolverhampton' instead of two tickets!!"   "Oh no", says his mate, "And so she slapped you?"   "Yeah", says the second friend.  Then he too asks, "Go on then, how did you get yours?"   "Well, funnily enough", he says, "mine was because of a slight slip of the tongue as well!   "I got up this morning as normal and met my wife of the last thirty years over the breakfast table; and I had meant to say 'Darling, could you pass me the butter for my toast please', but instead said ............           "You've ruined my entire life you ugly, miserable bitch ........."                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Geoff... Thumbs Up   Oggy....i dunt gettit Geek   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

you would if you drank lots of cider karey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl @ Pete...  i HATE cider...tis the Devils own Bum Juice!!  yeeeeuuuk!!   * it dont help that i usedta get pis*ed on it when bunkin off from school*  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Love cider but I can't digest it.One glass & it comes straight back upConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Oggy.. i cant even bear the smell of it ... oooohhh the memories........  Wacko  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Snakebite - a drink invented to destroy brain cells LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

LOL Kaz - I'm exactly the same as you - can't stand the smell of Cider anymore...thrown up too many times when younger after consuming far too much of the stuff!!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheh..Stella...those were the days, eh?  Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption