Valentines slogan needed urgently

79 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2009 21:05:35 by Matt | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Biker Match; Come and find your ultimate ride .....   A bit too suggestive maybe??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

keep them coming and i'll pick the best one.  Im not sure how valentiney i want it.  if it brings in the members then that's great.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not necessary to mention Valentine's at all... apart from the fact you asked for a Valentine's slogan Matt Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

The love you're looking for doesn't always have two wheels!   There's more than one love, the other one doesn't have two wheels!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha Geoff, that's the one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Karey - i like them a lot!  How can we make them shorter though?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

actually it fits ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

th lv yr lukn 4 dznt allas av 2 whls !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Love: doesn't always have 2 wheels                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Updated... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/ads/valenti...ay2009.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lookin for love?  it comes with legs as well as wheels Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Matt..looks good.. but the models?   are they your typical biker?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Fits just fine. Big smile   Whaddaya mean typical biker Kaz? I'm sure I always look just as glam after a 200 mile pilly ride with a tent, 2 sleeping bags and half a ton of wet-weather gear strapped to my back?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

its the only professional image I have.  What do you want on it - some big, fat, hairy, pierced biker scratching his arse and drinking beer?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good grief no... don't tell 'em the truth til you've got their money!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Around the corner are summer days. The bikes well oiled ,the road tax paid So come ride with the friendly crew Join bikermatch we're waiting for you!!!       Bit too cheesy fur yer?? lolTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Matt... please dont use that picture of me Embarrassed     Lol @ Lou!  im sure u do .. just like i do...not to mention the helmet hair!                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol karey, but u look really good in it.  I tried my best too  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ok...but just hide the beer.. the rest is fine !   ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Changed text on right and made it white.  Changed border of text to black... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/ads/valenti...ay2009.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption