Valentines slogan needed urgently

79 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2009 21:05:35 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Can anyone please help me think of a valentines day slogan to include in our adverts in the February issue of the bike magazines?   Sensible replies please as I've got to design the adverts within the next 2 days or so.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Come join BikerMatch And let love find you.   ... Hmmm...   Roses are red, So are Ducatis, Find love on BikerMatch, We'll even take Ratties?   .....   If it's Valentine's already, then Spring's on the way, So join up with BikerMatch - make new friends today!   .....   Ye gads... sensible ain't easy Ermm                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Do you believe in love at first site?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol... good ones Lou !Thumbs Up   You've defintatley got too much time on yr hands, lass!   I keep having a think inbetween working and i cant come up wiv owt !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For all the tatooed And bald of head The leathered,lathered and weather-ed   Come one,come all You chicks and chaps and meet your mates on bikermatch!Smile    it's a bit simple, but then so am iLOL                                                                                                                                                                                       
Matt's Profile
Matt

thanks chuck.... doesn't have to be a poem though  ;-)   I'm thinking along the lines of 5 words.   For example (And a bad example)... "Don't ride alone this summer"   This covers the events aspect and doesn't advertise the site as a dating site too much.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Example... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/ads/valenti...ay2009.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yes you're right ..that was a bad example   !!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

and I need some images of couples that aren't copyrighted.  I need to get to some more events with my camera next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You've defintatley got too much time on yr hands, lass!   Tell me about it... Not enough work to occupy me here at the best of times... let alone when I'm on "work to rule"! LOL   Besides, the boss just coughed twice and announced he was "dying" so he had to leave...   Now I've gotta get my head out of Valentine space and into 5 words only space... fat chance! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ooooh I'm really struggling here, think ive got a chest infection..and piles of work !  wanna swap for the day ??    lol                                                                                                                                                                                     
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Chest infection AND piles? Go home this instant young lady! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL   LMFAO !!   coffee/screen/keyboard  syndrome !!      ya daft mare !!
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha thanks! Hence my topic.  So come on - give me a better example.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Does it even need to mention valentines day with the picture of a couple being there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhhh Come rain or shine my bike will shine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol vent - that's worse than mine!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

wow 3rd page already                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww cheers pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Anti-Valentines? No problem its more than a Dating Site.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 671 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption