Mobile phones...

17 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2008 18:39:23 by pony123 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If all men were like mobile phones, you could .... choose the package that appeals to you most pick the size and features you really want cancel them immediately when someone steals them from you upgrade to a newer model after 12/18 months accessorize and they wouldn't complain set them to vibrate at all times! put them on silent mode when they do your fooking head in !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

best feature is switching them off!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha u gotta be joking.  You really think it's the men than need the off-switch?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oooooo matron!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ahh yes, but if women were like mobile phones ... It would mean that each morning in order to turn her on, all you'd have to do is reach over and press a button!   Not that I'd do that of course, I think far too much of ladies to do that ... especially my lovely lady ...... hun? ...... hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Geoff...     Women are not like mobile phones....   They're like light switches...         They switch on..   They switch off..   Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

You might regret saying that sp.   The next time you switch me, the switch can go off just as easily .Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Sorry Pony,,    Looks like more flowers for you then????Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

Are you trying to switch me on again.  oh ok .........flowers and chocolates, you know diamonds and pearls are a girls best friend alsoEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Diamonds as in ringsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

No i fancy pearls !!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

White or Black ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

White n black bollox Pony, me dear that'll soon remind him you can't buy love, but you sure as hell can feel it;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Don't give her any ideas  Arf..        PleeeeeeeeseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

HEHE!....Sure Pony has plenty of her own ideas SP, without me reminding her of any moreEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

Oh yes arfurB ,  i will never run out of idea's.   Thanks for looking out for me.   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

Oh yes arfurB ,  i will never run out of idea's.   Thanks for looking out for me.   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption