Asda

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2008 00:13:20 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A Jewish man walks into Adsa,takes out his circumsied appendage,slaps it on the counter & shouts' Fecking roll that back!'                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Oggy!  Trust u.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

That is ace!!  All of the guys at work have just laughed when I read that out!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*ponders whether she should pass this one on to the band... for their gig at the Asda Xmas party Saturday night???*   Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Is it bad that I've just accidentally texted that joke to my Mum instead of my mate Mike .........                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

If it were my Mum, she'd pass it round to all her mates and have a good giggle over it, but then clip me round the ear for good measure next time I turned up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

errrrrrr...........yep ! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Anyone heard from Geoff since?   Oh dearie dearie me....                                                                                                                                                                                 
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Brilliant....Clap nice one Oggy....!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Wink It's a goodun Catey,bit like the Chinese man I met in India with two fingers,rest were shot off by a national serciveman in the 50's.
He's name was FUK YU.
That's an honest to god truth Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption