Things I have found I cannot do

159 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2008 18:27:13 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Actually it was me not Geoff who moderated you! Wink   Language TC!!!!!!!!!!!!!   remember the asterisk it your friend   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

lm*o - oops!!! Sowee frag.... Embarrassed   The asterisk is my friend, but the punctuation mark pushes me over everytime he sees me... big bully!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not on the ebay boards it's not.

I tested it out and got a slap for a post that only contained asterisks.

Then I did a few that were only smileys and got a "procedural notice".

And then I committed the heinous crime of referring to a post that had subsequently been removed and got a 7 day posting ban. Bless 'em Big smile

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hang on Geoff....i'll see if i can locate any part of my (duvet) wound that hasn't already had salt rubbed in it!!Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Say no to a drink on a Friday night.
or any day with a Y in it LOL
I think I should warn everyone that anything said in my name later is not me,it will be down to John Jamesson & the owners of Scotish & Newcastle breweries Thumbs Up
Any problems please consult with them.

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Can't wait!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Sorry Arfur,they were kept under control,preoccupied Big smile

Erm,I've got to edit this.They weren't kept under as much control as I first thought according to texts I'm getting this morning.
'Reports of several men performing a fully monty for diners of the Bombay garden Indian resturant are believed to be nothing more than rumours,how ever witnesse's have said at least three of the group were known to have taken their shirts off & ran up & down the High st exclaiming at high volume 'We love xmas' & asking Santa where their bikes were whilst it's also thought they were asking him to count  though actual word cannot be verified. LOL
This group also entertained the crowd with songs from the Macc lads like Sweaty Betty & a few choice rugby songs.Ermm
One eye witness,Flo Milar 73 was quoted as saying 'They were very funny,but I wish I'd seen some full frontal male nudity'.

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"but I wish I'd seen some full frontal male nudity"   Has she seen how cold it is outside??  Full frontal male nudity?  She'd be lucky.   LBAS strikes again I should think ..... (Little Blue Acorn Syndrome)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hence why I kept my strides on.
I think Confused
Must've been some reasonable thought process working last night then LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LBAS strikes again I should think ..... (Little Blue Acorn Syndrome)     Is that 3 wrinkles and an inch then?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

.....Hence why I kept my strides on.I think...   Are your sure Oggy? ...there's reports of a pair of shreddies hanging from the barbers pole ont high street.....   I'll leave u to mek yr mind up over that one......Ermm  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Persuade my family that they really don't need to be running around after me... Dad's arranged to cut his own hospital stay short, because of my operation, so that my Mum can be around when I'm admitted.

Ermm

I knew it was causing a problem as I wouldn't be able to collect Dad from hospital, but was hoping that would prompt them to demand ambulance transportation - not rearrange everything to fit around me - d'oh!

LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

Dohhhh ..sounds like my mum .. has regular hospital visits for her cancer treatment.. my fanatabulous sis-in-law drives her everywhere ( on account I'm 250 miles away )..  but mum wint get  Hospital parkin permit..cos she says 'its not right as she doesnt have a car..and other ppl who have cars might need it'..!!!   Dohhhhh MUM...the permit is for sis in laws car.....!!  lol   Also..if its a whole days treatment .. and treatment finishes early.. mum will get the bus home...leavin SIL turning up..and mum not there... Quote'.. well i didn't want to put u outta your way...Unquote!  Stern Smile     Things i have found i cannot do.....  Understand parents !!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Must be the same for our kids then LOL
They're not mine Karey,went out commando last night Clown

Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...thats true Oggy...never fort of that !   Ahhhhh..... definately can't be yours then!                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Go out tonight...noone to go out with and no sitter...what a flipping bore....yawn! YAWNNNNNNN!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

You've got us bikerchick!!!!......(ooooooopppssss....sorry, didn't mean to make you feel even worse)...Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

THANKS!!!!!! Not many peeps on BM tonight all out or watching Comedy Awards or something just as sad...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Quality, not quantity as they say me dear!!...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Creme de la creme.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1239 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption