Things I have found I cannot do

159 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2008 18:27:13 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*hoping this thread gets back on topic soon as I have just realised I am in way over my head!!* Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I cannot pour myself a glass of beer without drinking it.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i cannot access yahoo mail!!ffs!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sexual attraction (or indeed repulsion) is often present in a platonic relationship between members of the opposite sex, but it's not a pre-requisite ;o) I've plenty of male friends who say complimentary things about me and tell me they love me etc, yet I know I could trust them to the ends of the earth never to "try it on" with me. But if a chap acts overly flirtatious with me or says something OTT to me with regard to say, their expectations of spending an afternoon in my company, it makes me wary of them and reluctant to find myself alone with them, regardless of whether they believe they are being serious or just joking. Better safe than sorry. That just makes me cautious and responsible for my own safety, it doesn't make me a bad person.           Meanwhile... I cannot get the boss to comprehend plain English. Perhaps I should learn Italian? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I also cannot understand this PM... Should I try Babelfish?   "how do babe what hap oin lice front"   I honestly don't know the first thing about lice, I'm really sorry! I mean, are we talking headlice? Woodlice?   I'd answer if only I had a clue what to say! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

ah... the wonders of predictive text, maybe??   In a heated erotic text exchange I once told a girlfriend I couldn't wait to kick her puppy.... Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

blimey you get em WB!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i txted a lady wkd said areyou going to plymouth tomorow reply went 'dunno but up for anything xxx by the way who are yu?'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hmmm... looks up Pitlochry on the map,very wise words from nice bloakage there!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Aw, thanks LC!   (I am available for weddings, bahmitzvahs and children's parties - my speciality is making balloons out of dogs...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

LOLTC,text remark.
What was your reply to that TM.I'd have said it's Firebladekid LOL

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

coulda been a bloke!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Valid point I suppose,hence saying it's Firebladekid LOL
Think Dave might be on here on my case in a little while Clown

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks and big hug to you Wills...sorry Oggy mate, scoffed cake...you know comfort eating and all that!!! PMSL Hope you are alright mate?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm still wondering why anyone would want to kick a puppy?? Puppies are lovely - I like to stroke and play with them as often as I can.   Oh and I changed my bed this morning, including the duvet ..... it was easy!   (Quickly looks for exit .......)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I like pussys too Geoff,spent all night stroking one last night,puppies are good as well.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*shouts out to geoff*... "which duvet cover did you go for in the end, Pirates of The Carribean or Toy Story??"                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I heard there was a Barbie one somewhereLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

a*se - just realised oggy and I could be seriously moderated by geoff from now on....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption