Thought for the day...

194 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2009 13:37:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I went to a rally in Belper earlier this year - run by 'The Brotherhood'.   An sumbody had the bottle to turn up in a pink Beetle, wiv pink fur-lined interior!   (prob the club pres)   *awaits 'visit'*                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

it was me i was pisht on the bailys and thought i looked cool                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I was sort of discussing this with a bunch of very wrecked Scots at the Farmyard this year, their contention was that there are no gay bikers apart from a "few wee lassies who dunno what they are missing".  Apparenly only "real" men ride bikes.   Compared to 'normal' life I have to say biking gays do seem a bit of a rarity but I assume the proportion is much the same as any other group.   So the question is, no gays or just lots of in the closet discreet ones?                                                                                                                                                                              
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

In: DERBY

Ive had a gay day now and again.                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

I was wondering perhaps if one was offered more than a stiff drink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

few of us have been 'aproached'on here glad to say i was one of em,[like to think i'm attractive to someone!!]  think TC's had the most 'hit's' Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Aproached, that sounds a bit complex.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

What can I say - I'm a magnet! Approve   Have been approached a few times by gay guys in real life too and I just take it as a huge compliment (especially as they were gorgeous!).   A fair few of the creative guys I work with are gay and are fantastic company. It seems like once you throw off the shackles of wanting/needing to be accepted by society that life just gets much more fun (parallels with biking there, methinks...)                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

On a related theme:   "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false and to incur my own abhorrence."   "There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do."   "Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."   "Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes.... then, when you have judged them you will be a mile away... and have their shoes!"                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

when i started learning the 'tango' the argentine instructor's think nothing of gettin yu to lead them, for an uptight Englishman this is a real no no especially when yu have to embrace them, they jus grab yu!![anyone throwin up yet?]  and the looks on blokes faces when they first do it is priceless,there heads straining to get away with a look of distate an embarresment!!but i'm used to it now an dont fink anyfin of it!!if yu become friends its not unusual for them to kiss yu!! he[the instructor]kissed my mate[as theve known each other a long time] on greeting him, my first thought was hey whats the matter wiv me then?wos e got that i avent!!and can i assure yu i aint gay!!!
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Could it be the beard, TM?   Nobody likes stubble rash.....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

*nips out to tesco's fer razor's* any way thought designer stubble was all the rage!!what do the girlies think?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Stubble looks great but is oh so itchy and gives you terrible beard rash post-snoggery!   Beards are better snog-wise Wink   And as for homosexual proportionality, I'm sure TC's right - it'll be the same among folk who bike as folk who don't. (I think it was TC said it anyway.)   Plenty of gay bikers... quite a few on here... rather fanciable too, some of them, then you notice the "seeking: male" bit and think d'oh! Typical!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

It was prof said about the proportionality I think.   I just said I love gay men or sumfing...   Have no problem with men hugging or kissing me! (with the usual caveats that also apply to women - e.g. hygenic, non-sleazy and preferably hot!)   There was that embarassing moment when I turned around to say goodnight to an actor I had just given a lift to in my car... It was dark, he was leaning forward to shake my hand and as I turned around to do the same I somehow planted a smacker right on his lips..... my girlfriend at the time seemed to enjoy the scene anyway... and we had (even more) mindblowing sex that night!!) Thumbs Up Go figure....                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Me, my friend and his girlfriend were in a fish and chips shop one evening and she kissed him on his cheek.  He complained that the other cheek was feeling left out and as I was stood there, I gave his cheek a kiss much to his surprise.   The point is, he was unshaven and as Lou says, it was 'orrible - it was like kissing sandpaper, don't know how you lasses do it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you're not on two wheels, you're wasting petrol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If u don't care where u r, u'r not lost!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Blessed are they that can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.....                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have never been lost just occasionally navigationally deficient as opposed to rallies where I seem to be frequently navigationally impaired especially after visiting the beer tent                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's not easy being me, but somebody has to do it!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 626 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption