Thought for the day...

194 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2009 13:37:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Karey, I have long since given up attempting to even guess at what goes on in a womans mind.   I find it safer not to actually think about it. I know the outcome is that it's going to be my fault and I see no reason to suffer the confusion and headache as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Prof...im impressed ..  wise move lad    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

In: DERBY

And its not that complex to do though A complement to you. So                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

hey prof just watch that film called karey                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

karey on camping                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I looked into finding out what goes in a womans mind in my teens,got distacted & found the contents of their clothing far more appealing & interesting,never looked back since.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao @ Karey on Camping.... thats gonna be my Rally motto !                                                                                                                                                                               
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

What about doing a reanactment ov a perticular scene in the  film, It would be the event ov the year. Censored IME SORRYEmbarrassed AM I BUSTED                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

She doesn't look that camp to me .........     I'll get my coat                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl...do u mean the scene where he forgets to put the 'P' on the sign that says 'All asses must be shown' ??    haha   lol @ Prof... i am partial to a bit of camping....usually involving rock music, beer and bikes Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

Ime going to get my vidio camara, and full lighting set. Generaters on transporters at the ready just incase there is no electricity. Mind u there will be that many people rubbing there hands together, the static would keep london going, for the whole ov rush hours.                                                                                                                                                                              
80cubes2's Profile
80cubes2

aaww come on, even BM going 2 sort it with nassa 2  have there computers just to process the lift requests.                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Just because I wake up in a tent with a hangover doesn't make it camping. OK so sometimes I just wake up in a field.       If you want camp one of the GBMCC lot used to ride around on a CBR1000 which was painted fluorescent pink with polka dots.  Full marks for camp and nerve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol... nowt wrong wiv waking up in a field..providing its not the middle of winter !   pmsl.. have u got any pics of the bike??  :D                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Homer Simpson whilst watching his son struggle with his homework; "Don't worry Son, take some fatherly advice; if something is too hard to do the first time you try, it probably isn't worth doing.  Now come over here, sit down and watch TV." Bart; "Why, what's on?"   Homer; "It doesn't matter ...."                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

yep, an i'm doin it again!gord elp me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

If you want camp one of the GBMCC lot used to ride around on a CBR1000 which was painted fluorescent pink with polka dots.  Full marks for camp and nerve.      What, no matching leathers?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

As I recall wills the owner was in more of a MadMax genre, studded jacket, warrior boots etc.  Probably heading off to the Blue Oyster bar after the BMF.   Got to give the guy points for bottle though, would you turn up at a rally on a pink polka dot bike with Gay Bikers MCC plastered all over it? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm pretty sure Prof that I've seen that bike ... after all, it ain't the sort of thing to NOT see!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8115 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption