New moderators

31 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2008 14:58:05 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Good friends, please join me in welcoming to new moderators to the staffing team.... Wills and GeoffB2005   Wills and Geoff have both been on the site for some time now, and I believe they will do a great job in helping to make your stay here as safe and friendly as can be.   Cheers lads!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done chaps.

*slinks off to the paranoid corner*

Soon everyone's going to be a moderator except me... I'll be modded out of existence! Shocked

That's your plan isn't it? I'm right aren't I? Where's my medication?! LOL

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol @ WB... hey one day your day will come .. lol     Brilliant choice Matt!   Both Wills and Geoff give some really good useful advice on here.   Welcome to the club,  you two! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

thinks maybe matt is saving you for some really special......... important............ covert..........secret........... job wannabe!!! that only you can do!!! he he    well done wills and geof!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

only cos u is specialy special wanabe!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Congrats on your new posts boys. Don't be too hard on us mere mortal members. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Gee, thanks folks *blushes modestly*
There's no need to kneel, though, honestly! Am I allowed a big hug for Wannabe before the sulks become terminal?
Afraid Google Chrome doesn't do emoticon hugs, so you'll just have to imagine it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Don't wanna put a dampner on it all but  how many mods do you need to have...............stroll on                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

important............ covert..........secret........... job wannabe!!! that only you can do!!! he he

Site Rotty to P-off undesirables?! LOL

*wanders off muttering under breath... 'special' is it? I'll give you 'special'!*

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ha - my time has come - all kneel to the great King Geoff! Now who can I attack first???? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Herne, I think the non-flippant answer is 'as many as before', cos a couple have dropped out.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Congrats, guys! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Yeah, likewise...a good choiceApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well done guys welcome to the Team Clap Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I dunno wot this place is comin to; a jam butty miner an a cake maker!   S'pose it could hav bin worse - could hav bin that poncy dancer from darn sarf!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Wills - u use google chrome?  I really can't see the reason not to use IE. People are so determined to get away from IE - but it's the best by far.   Herne - 6 out, 2 in.  We need a lot of mods, you don't see half of the stuff the mods clean up to keep the place friendly and welcoming.  All the scammers that join the site to lure people into giving out their personal info like email addresses etc.   We've got eyes like hawks - especially Frag. Don't mess with the Frag!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I've already been busy!!  And saying that I was in Woking overnight and now am back in good ol' Ponte, I suddenly have a lot of respect for those that have done this for a while.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Apologies then matt and whoever I didn't realize the others had turned their badges in Thumbs Up....As for fraggle she's a pussy cat really..wish I was 20 years younger then I could chat her up instead of her bike Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Geoff and Wills mods i knew i came back for a reason let the fun begin         hi guys lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Herne, you've got serious problems if you're talkin to bikes!
Peter, isn't it always fun?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 707 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption