bike show

19 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2008 22:57:43 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all is anyone going to the bike show next thursday the 4th?  wud love to meet up with a few people and say hi                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

lots of people have added themselves to the list, but with it being such a big event is it poss to have a list of who is going on which day so that its easier to sort out getting together?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wills started a thread asking the same thing: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=2811 and a few people have indicated when they are going...   I will be there all day on Friday  28th... (not long now - woo hoo!)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I will be there most of the day on Monday 1st.   Meeting some friends that I have met on bike tours.                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

I'm going up on the Monday or Tuesday most likely, still tbc!

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

is anybody going this Sunday 30th?                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I am now going on Friday 5th  not as first planned on the Thursday 4th   If anyone even fancies meeting up before or  after they have been to the show then give me a shout, I am not far from the NEC                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm going on the 1st too, with my dad who's just bought a new bike and a friend who passed her DAS last week. We are gonna shop till we drop!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

... and of course, I am going BEFORE the VAT reduction on Monday.... DOH!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hadn't thought of that!  Woo hoo!!   Now let's see, if I plan now to spend say £200, then £29.78 would have been VAT.  However, with VAT going down to 15%, then the VAT will now only be £25.53, so I'd save a whopping £4.25.   Or in other words I can have another burger for the same cost.   Woo hoo!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

At the NEC? I'd be suprised if you'll get a cuppa for 4.25! And it'll be cold.                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I'll be there on Monday.  Will be in Brum on Friday morning sorting out colours for new wheels for a new motor but no time to go to the show.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Off to bed now as I have to leave at 6 tomorrow morning to catch a plane down to the NEC.   If anybody is at the NEC tomorrow and see's a dude walking round in a black vest with feathers hanging from his arm (and a clone of himself next to him) please feel free to say hi!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You're twins?! They made more than one of you?! Shocked

*faints ... but manages to call for Jeeves to bring the smelling salts as she slides gracefully to the floor*

Karey's Profile
Karey

Im goin this Sunday if anyones abart :)                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

i might take you up on that karey lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woooohoooo Petey !!  mite just see u there then !  :o)   and WB  to BM   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Came back this evening and it seems better laid out that last year - same split level, but the upper halls have a bit more space to breathe.
Met Shellshine (aka Jennie) on the Honda stand - she's a sweetie who looks just like her photographs who says hi to any passing BMers.
Maybe Kaz and any others from the FFS crew should set up their own bike business. David Silver are offering new Chinese Honda 125 clones (Wuyangs) to the trade at about £450 plus VAT - less if you buy in bulk!
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Wills...that wud be Wicked ...and wot a kool name for a shop...   Bikes FFS !!!  hehehe     Well i got back from the NEC at abart 8pm.. had a wicked day.. my first time..and i thoroughly enjoyed it !!   I was like a kiddie in a sweetie shop !!     And it was all the better cos Toseland was there wiv his band ..theyre really pretty good u know :o)   Sorry I dint get to meet Shellshine... there were so many ppl abart, and I wasnt sure wot she looked like.   Im definately gonna be goin agen!!  only next time it wud be great to have a limitless bank account !  lol                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1178 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption