Events Calender

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 16:22:36 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think the events calender has thrown a bit of a wobbly , was looking to see whats coming up next year , list has got feb 2009-may 2009 then april 2009-june 2009                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*chortles*

Working OK from here - Nov 2008 to Jan 2009 showing on mine. Then progresses a month at a time...

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I was looking at the little list at the top of the page , looking a bit further into the futureLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I am still waiting for the Tufty Club Ride out to Paris to be added. may have to send a pm to uncle traveling Matt                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oct 1st to 8th?

Tis on my events calendar ;o)

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea already checked that one i think. I don't do many, normally leave it to our good events admin folks, but i do occassionally do some and i think that was one.   Ill look into the fault, but could you explain it a little better as im not sure of the problem...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh i see the problem now.   Erm - no idea how to fix it tho. lol.  That doesn't seem possible!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

wow that took me ages to fix! I wrote some really crap code originally it seems lol.   Fixed now tho.  let me know if you find other things like this.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

*Jingle jangle jewellery jewellery* cue music   Your email is only the start of it One email and now your a part of it Now you've done it Matt will fix it for you and you and you.   Now there must be something that you always want to do The one thing that you always wanted to   Now you've done it Matt will fix it for you and you and you.   Ba ba baaa ba ba ba ba baba baaaa ba ba ba ba baba baaaa   Matt will fix it for you and you and you and yooouuuuuu.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol what the hell was that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Sorry Matt I forgot your to young to remember the theme tune to Jim'll Fix It! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Well done for fixing that one Matt Clap   LOL Scary leave da boy alone , second thoughts keep it up Evil Smile   Ahh dem wer the days eh !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I was always jealous of whoever Ba-ba-ba was, cos he got his dream fixed every week!   Jim'll fix it for you ...... Ba-ba-ba                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption