Helmet Hair

96 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2008 01:21:13 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I haven't a clue what you lot are on about!!!   I cut my hair this morning if anyone is interested.  Stood there, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... done!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

ohhh...... the buzzy thing... funny...mine don't cut mi hair Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

OMG!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Nope... it cleans her teeth Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I've got clippers too....they're especially for my cat. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Correct WB !!  Thumbs UpLOL   Geoff.. i think u shud go for a lie down.. lol   pmsl @ Roachy... i bet yr poor cat runs a mile when she sees them ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i was growin me hair but looked like a ice rink fer fly's so like geoff it was bzzzzzzz back to billiard ball!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Has Vidal bloody Sassoon joined BM and not said hello on Newbies forum??                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lmfao @ Red !!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

There is only one answer to helmet hair.  Buy an helmet one size too big then you can get your rollers in and your helmet will fit snug, arrive at destination and don't remove helmet until you go to the toilets, remove helmet and rollers before leaving the toilets that way your hair will look good and no one will be any the wiser. Oh did I mention Velcro rollers are the best and if you really want to impress people when you go in the toilets, damp your hair in the rollers and then hold head under hand dryer to set your style.   Tried and tested method, well by me anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and if you really want to impress people when you go in the toilets   Is this an invitation?Embarrassed No offence, but I think I'll pass on this one.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I don't mind offering my hair up to be plated by lovely ladies. I'm just a tart when it comes to my hair. Roachy / WB your welcome anytime                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Ooooh, you're on PP, I love to play with hair! I've just managed to put my hair in a french plait!! Huge thanks to WB and Fraglette for the tips and link. Couldn't do it last night on dry hair but have managed this morning with damp, doesn't look half bad either if I do say so myself!   This is a good omen, things are going well today! :o)   PS, oh yeah Kaz, my cat hates having his butt shaved and it's a 2 man job!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

piccy please of french plait! as a glamour photographer i can always take them for yu!!Evil Smile[notice i didn't make jokes about shaving your pussy!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Haha TM..actually I do have a piccie (I'm a bit sad like that and like to take piccies of things to show people, esp if I've made it, like cakes, network cables etc) so I'll pop it on my profile later.   Thank you for you kind offer but i'm afraid you're a little too far away to take advantage of your services as a glamour photographer. Shame, I could do with a new profile pic, I keep getting told my current one doesn't look like me or do me justice.                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Ok, (just for TM) I've put a pic of my french plait in my profile, do they have to be moderated first?   Well I'm pleased with it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

An excellent job Roachy! :o)

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great job Roachy, no way could I do that and believe me, I've tried !                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

£50 quid to the first lady who manages to plait my hair ..... the hair on my head before anyone asks.   Ok, so maybe I'm willing to risk £50 to have lots of lovely ladies running their hands over my bald bonce!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats a rather erotic piccy!!!very nice!thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption