Helmet Hair

96 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2008 01:21:13 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Back in the days of short hair, I'd make a quick scuttle to the ladies, stick my head under the tap and slick it back ;o)

Or have it so short it's not a problem.

You should try having a haircut that's cropped all over apart from a semi-circle of hair left about 8" long so you can create a mega-quiff... nowt you can do with a lid on that lot... mind you, you end up setting fire to the quiff one night, while trying to light a ciggie whilst ever so slightly inebriated... Problem solved! LOL

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Was just thinking WB..(yeah, i know, i smelt the burning too;o)........ Do you reckon yer french plaiting skills would extend to my said ears/nose hairs?!.... oooh.....and what about the odd rebel eyebrow hair, that suddenely decides to grow 3 times as long as his comrades seemingly overnight??!!! lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Tweezers!

Nuff said...

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Flippin eck!....is that it??!!...all the profound stuff you come out with on here, like sorting out the global economy etc....and i get one word.....tweezers!!!    i KNOW that works WB!...wheres your artistic flair when it's needed!! lol;o)
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Arf wot is it n that 1 stray ova growin eyebrow hair, I know where yr comin from,  I get 1 eyebrow hair that ova night seems 2 have a perm n wen i wake up is curly n out of control, n wannabe's solution to this problem is the only way 2 solve it, well, till it takes revenge n grows back lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I left one growing a few years ago... bloomin' scary how long one stray eyebrow hair can get! LOL

Most folk breathe a sigh of relief when I shut up after a word or two Arf... I'll learn the art of being concise one day, I swear...

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

UH huh... i believe yer WB!Wink   Wish i knew the answer Drob!!!...sure someone on here will come up with some flippin theory!Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Can't help I'm afraid!  Apparently, I have really nice eyebrows.  I have even been asked if I trim and/or pluck them!!   After a few minutes laughing I answered no.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Exactly the same as that Geoff......just that one bugger now n then..grrrrrrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

bet u wax them tho geoff ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh jeez - waxing .......   Anyone who approaches either my back or my chest with a tub of hot wax is going to find themselves wrestling.                                                                                                                                                                               
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I would love to be able to plat my own hair, tried and failed. But it feels so much nicer to have someone do it for you. I free with you WB about the French plat when you take it out. one of the girls in work put my hair in a French plat while i was waiting for some software to install on her PC. Got some strange looks but like i care.
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Can we have a BM plaiting master class please? (paganprince can be the model as from the very brief glimpse I got of him, without knowing who he was at the time, he has lots of lovely hair!).   Fraglette and Wannabe can be the instructors in the techniques of "do it yourself" and "do it on others".   If we get enough interest it could go in events! lol!                                                                                                                                                                                     
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

Love it! LOL

This girl's done it before... speedy lady

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gdj1_IzyKWs

My hair's too long to continue down the back like that, so I bring it over a shoulder to finish it off... I also tend to shake the sections apart, instead of running my fingers down them like she does, but mine's a fair bit longer.

Bet PP's hair looks lush when it's mermaid hair Big smile

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Wow...I'd love to be able to do that!! I can't do one on someone else, let alone myself. I prefer my hair to be in a french plait as it keeps it more under control (still doesn't stop the flattened centre parting I end up with though!) but I can't do them - sniff!   My hair isn't that long (a bit longer than in my profile pic) but it's fine and I don't have a great deal of it - lots fell out a few years and it's never recovered so my pony tails always look like a rats tail :(   Ok, it's half past nine and I should have been at work at 8am, me thinks I need to get off my bottom and get a move on!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

still doesn't stop the flattened centre parting I end up with though!

Fool your hair by shoving it into a side parting after you undo the plait - gives the effect of having a little volume in your hair, rather than the plastered flat to the scalp centre parting look Wink

Hey! Check me out! I'm being a right proppa girlie, talkin' about hair and everything! Go me!

If I start talking about shopping as though I don't actually detest it, would someone please dial 999, cos something's definitely up... Ta.

Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Wannabe I'll send you mine in the post, you can plait it and send it back..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Mail order business! Brilliant idea Scary! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

PP may have totally lush hair but it is a total devil to work with.  Its that slick and shiney it just slides all over the place, i did try and practice my french paiting technique but gave it up as a bad job.  Maybe i should have tried it when it was damp so it would grip more.  Oh and yes it does look good with a wave in it .... but he brushes his hair that much the wave doesnt stay in for long LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh nooooo! No brushing when you have mermaid hair PP! Not allowed! lol

Having your hair a little damp does help with plaiting... and accentuates the mermaidness all the more once it's dried out... takes approx forever to dry though!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption