Winks - Nods

71 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 23:58:28 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*chortles*

Yep... hope the system can take it... I only ever sent 12 winks since April... I've sent 9 nods in the last 24 hours! Hehehe! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Have one on me and have a good weekend!!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*returns nod via thread as Wills is a previous Wannabe Winkee*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Ooooohhhh that sounds like summat from Enid Blyton ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Wasn't he caught by PC Plod doing summat in the gents with Big Ears?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sniggers*

Reckon I must've missed that particular story! Mind emailing me a copy of it Wills? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol god dammit.   Anyhow i meant to say that if uv sent a wink then you CANT send a nod, its the same database.  And yea its still the same rule apply, only 1 nod so u cant harass people.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Thanks for all the nods guys and gals!   Very much appreciated... (although it did look as if I was being group-headbutted at one point...)   I would return them in kind but my neck is a bit sore and whilst it was easy to wink, a nod is out of the question at the moment....                                                                                                                                                                                 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

*shuffles off into the distance, in a sulky, rejected manner, kicking an empty coke can along the way for company.....mumbling ...'nod?...whats one of them then?*          Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol check u out TC, i got like 1.  And that was from myself testing the damn system lol.   lol @ arfur, gave me a chuckle there mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

yeah, guys... but think about it... you both probably got 'proper' winks the first time round so people can't nod at you now...   Mine were 'sympathy' nods..... (well, most of 'em!) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sympathy nod duly sent to Matt.

TC/Arf you're outta luck... Already winked at the pair of ya ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

aw thanks hun, i feel special now                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It's only a pretend nod from my pretend bike... one day it'll be real ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

OK.. my neck was feeling a little better so just had a mini nod-fest...   (had Status Quo playing in the background and everyfing!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good man.... and a return one from Matt and I haven't even got a real bike yet... go me! Plus a 3rd one I never even touted for ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

i was just sitting here feeling sorry for myself......... oh woh is meeeeeee everyone is getting nods except meeeeeee........... its cos i gotta 125 innit...... it is innnit..... ??????? but then................................. TCs neck got better and he had a nod fest to status quo and everyfing........ and he nodded a nod......... fanks ever sooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey.. on the road I nod to 125s, mopeds, pizza delivery guys, police bikes and even once to a dude in an electric wheelchair....   Hope it was worth the wait, DS... it was one of my noddiest! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

It was the noddiest nod i ever had in the whole world!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i had a stupid moment the other day when driving the car and i absent mindedly nodded to a passing biker! he did return the gesture though! dont know who was more suprised!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1223 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption