Winks - Nods

71 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 23:58:28 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As of now, the WINKS system has been renamed to NODS. All images, pages, email alerts etc have been changed to reflect the new name.   If you still see the old WINK button then u need to press F5 to refresh your page                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice job Matt! Thumbs Up Hopefully everybody is happier now....   (..and it is only when you see it in isolation like that that you realise how funny a word it is..)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey - it works!!   Just got my first nod from a 'dude' and it doesn't feel weird at all!!   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wooooooo hooooooo it works !  and seein as you two were the only ppl in this thread so far.. u got em !  Thumbs Up   Not that i wudden have nodded at u anyway.. yr both well worthy of a nod Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - is 'nod-worthy' a new adjective??   Unfortunately I fear you were only nod-teasing me as nothing has been received from you....   Was it one of those nods that you give to a passing biker but you don't make the gesture large enough and it just looks like you ignored them whilst riding over a little bump in the road..?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Matt: have you changed the description in the Jumpgate? I have refreshed and it has changed everywhere else but there.   Apologies if you already knew that you still had to change it yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nay ...nay and thrice nay my dear TeeCee...for i had confirmation that the aforementioned 'nod' had indeed been sent.    Are u shooerr..thas not gorrit?? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Matt... it says in my communicater that I have sent a nod to u ..but not TC...yet it wint let me send another to TC..sez ive already sent one  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Not THE Dude, TC?!

*swoons*

*then sniggers and legs it*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmm... I only received one from the aforementioned 'dude' who shall remain nameless now in case it was a technical hiccup! Ermm   None from you I am afraid Karey..... Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

forgot about the jumpgate, ill do that. Thanks.   If uv winked someone previously then u can nod them now                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If uv winked someone previously then u can nod them now   LOLmy socks off!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

If you get a 'nod' from a moderator, is that to be called a 'mod-nod'?                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

yey the nod!!!! gonna be sending loads of nods to peeps so watch out!! he he lods of nods a coming ya way!!!!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Personally would still have preffered the option of both a wink or a nod..... *legs it from an army of pi**ed off BMers.. *                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

there's just no pleasing some people!!!!!!!!!  Arf........ sit down...... be quiet......... fingers on lips!!!! shtum!!! zippppppppp ittttttttttttt!!!!!!   Censored   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

now can we change the *sign off* bit to *nodded off* eh Matt please please please                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

lol at DS!!... Well, it is what me n ttaskmaster was originally vying(?) for.....Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Maybe we should now have summat to replace the original wink, now that's become a politically correct nod. An unambiguous wolf whistle, perhaps?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

butt slap?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5938 seconds. There are 1228 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption