christmas movies

33 Posts | Latest reply on 19/11/2008 16:32:05 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok so whats everyones fav christmas movies . well i'll go frist .   national lampoon's ( CHRISTMAS VACATION )   its one of my all time fav films for christmas                                                                                                                                                                              
gavthespav's Profile
gavthespav

In: Not entered

na firebladekid its got to be polar express even a bit of a kiddies film it made me feel like a kid again but love national lampoon movies tho                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

havent sen polar express yet , oh another good one is scrooged .                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

The Great Escape.

It ain't Xmas without it. It's the LAW!                                                                                                                                                                             
gavthespav's Profile
gavthespav

its got tom hanks in and is a animation film it puts a bit of a tear in my eye                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

cool i'll have to get it when i get payed . nice one mate .   come on these films have got to be winter / christmas oranted , i know what you mean by great escape . but this is real chirstmas movies .   snowman is a good one   any other good christmas movies                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

How the Grinch Sold Christmas ... Thumbs Up   I love National Lampoons...but FBK got there first ! lol   Not seen/heard of Polar Express either,  Gav  Confused   I agree wiv WB...I like a good war film..but nowt like a 'proper' Chrimbo film.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

It's a Wonderful Life - a beautiful classic Black & White Christmas movie - absolutely LOVE it. It's a Frank Capra movie with Jimmy Stewart in the Lead Role. A bit of a tear jerker, but a very happy ending Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*agrees with HFG* - Wonderful Life is the only actual Xmas-themed movie worth watching.

Karey's Profile
Karey

The Muppets Christmas Carol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Talking of Xmas... I just got my first Xmas card of the year delivered today.

Is it just me, or is that a bit obscene?!

The only people who end up getting cards from me are those who live within easy reaching distance on the way home from either midnight mass or work (whichever is applicable) on Xmas Eve/Xmas morning ;o)
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

norwich is on your way home from work so im looking forward to getting the a card wannabe.   the film santa claus is a good one  miricale on some street in america .                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Miracle on 34th Street... i think!                                                                                                                                                                               
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

yeap that be the one .   come on people theres hundereds out there  keep um comeing in                                                                                                                                                                              
gavthespav's Profile
gavthespav

karey you must get it you will love it funny know one has heard of iy must a sad git like me that has watched it                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

As well as the Great Escape, Christmas ain't Xmas without both the Guns of Navarone and Zulu...usually back to back on Boxing Day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyy Gav... I've just googled it and i HAVE seen it ...apologies..   yep..tis a good film...(tho I have a feelin it was one of them 'after dinner films' and i probs fell asleep halfway thro it ...lol   heres a link for it...   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p3su0ez4mrU                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The Guns Of Navarone def reminds me of the Xmas long ago when I dated this lass...big girl as I recall...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tim Burton's 'Nightmare Before Christmas'                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

nothing wrong with big girls xklbr !!!!!   i love "WHITE CHRISTMAS"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1212 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption