Bwb

177 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2006 20:20:03 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You collect swords mate?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Yes  amongst other things                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got two on the living room wall....... Got burgled when I was in Liverpool and my collection was stolen off the wall, police only got interested in the burglary when I told them about my blades going missing.  Never got them back............                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Ye that sounds about right my mate got burgled and when he told them a gun had gone they were more intrested in the gun than anything else.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ditto about my mate and his guns....... never bothered to check anything else except the security of the gun cabinet to make sure they couldn't do him for inattention to security or whatever it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah he collects sharpe pointy swords rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Good for him everyone should have a hobby.......... lately mine is collecting bruises... pmslLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh well hears another one for ur collection then OuchLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You are so generous to me........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

one does try LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You are so trying LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well i no that but u lot would'nt have me any other way Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No.... you could be right there....... wouldn't be you any other way.  We are kind of fond of our little RC.....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks thanks Embarrassed dont know about the little though lol..........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

I know about the little rc it goes like this BWB RC LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Evil Smile u just had to didnt you bwb? lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Well yes i did the ammo was there and it would have been rude not toLOL (breaks into song) we live in the world of the little people the little people                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

ur so goin to get it ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes are YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

HOWWWWWWWWWWL HUBA HUBA YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAA PANTING LIKE A DOG DROOLTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

POINTY THINGS AT THE READY LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 426 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption