Xmas book is ready to be published!!!!!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2007 12:16:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wooooooohooooooooooo  the first ever biker match carol book was hot off the press at 2 am this morning gwen says she hope's she hasn't offended anyone who's name she has used as she didn't mean to and that the post did say " game for a laugh" thank you all for posts for the book! love gwen and rock chick xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I'm offended............ (well I ain't really but if Gwen thinks I am  I may be up for a few freebies LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil SmileEvil Smile Dream on sweety no freebies as its cost me PMSL time and sleepless nights ROFL to get it done, and for size of book u getting a great amount for £5 Evil SmileEvil Smile might even have to put price up ( only joking ) I've enjoyed making it and had loads of laughs in the process.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Gwen can you covert time and sleepless nights into english money as i am not familliar with that currencey.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Seriously Gwen................. BLOODY WELL DONE GIRLIE!!!!!!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile right sweety coverted into english money it's going to cost u £220 and a partrige in a pair tree and 5 gold rings for RC pmslSleepyWinkEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

No deal how aboout £5 and a go with my new pointy stickThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

ewwwwwww RC says less of the pointy stick, miserable sod going to take it off u so we cant have any more fun and ok £5 will have to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Plus VAT Gwen, don't forget the VAT.  Haven't had a bottle of VAT for years.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you becareful rube or gwen will charge u double Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not had a double in a while either LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Is there going to be a second book for this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

if some one is willin to make it yep dont see why not lol

the last one was brill loads of fun

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You're the BM Newsletter Editor kwak, how about it?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Looked like quite a time consuming and expensive job last night, well done all involved.  I still have mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You're the BM Newsletter Editor kwak, how about it?Thumbs Up   Matt does the editing I just compile it.   I wouldn't know how to make a book Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well, you have the clerical/admin experience to write the pieces sent to you and there's no time like now to learn hun.   Why don't you give it a whirl? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ive still got my book too its sooooooooooooo funny lol

yeah kwak give it ago

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I still have last years near the bed in the spare room.  Anytime I want a smile I can just flick through it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1406 seconds. There are 2017 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption