The FFS Girls song

49 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2009 23:56:49 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Take the pi$$ out of yerself before any other bugger does... that's what I always say HFG ;o)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Four Flirty Saucepots                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

this is sooooo very tru WB...maybe we could team up with Daniel off the Xfactor & have John Sargeant doing the dance for us??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*whispers*   Who's Daniel off the X Factor? I only know about JS cos he's in the actual "news"... or what the BBC passes for "news" these days!   He can't possibly sing worse than me anyway ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Strictly Come Pootling?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oi!!! Yeh WB !!     What HFG sed !!^^^^^^^^   lolLOL I managed to scrape a few more pennies outta the bottom of my coat pocket. i removed the boiled sweet and snotty tissue that was stuck to them Thumbs Up     And I've found a flattened penny that went thro a machine at the London Dungeons...and now has London Dungeon embossed onto it...... cost me £1..!!!!!!    reckon it mite have actually decreased to below 1p now... Ermm  (bloomin robbin suvverners..grrrrr)     Hmmmmm soz FFSesses ...  ...will have another look down the back of the sofaBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

FFSesses...   ROFL @ that... I've got "effeffefeefffeefffeffeffeff Butros Butros Ghali"... and "Scorchio!" in my head now... but can't remember what the sketch show was...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

WB.................erm.........Confused     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aha... The Fast Show... no sound here, so dunno what this link is like...   http://   uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaszjeaDK0                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

Eeeeeehh lass.. tha really duz ave toooo much time on thi 'ands...   Mind ya .. you would probs me a good marketing researcher for our FFS charity ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oi! I'll have you know I had at least 3.5 hours of work today - go me! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wooo hoooo.. i shud claim for overtime if i were u !!   *extra funds for out money pot* Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

evening my girlies????? hows you all doing?? glad to see the FFS girls are still here.......... still supporting each other dispite the lack of wonga............. look...... it will be this week i get that lottery win.....fear not my squad......... Karey..... get that fluff sold ebay........... wannabe.......... sell them knickers!!!! and them kinky boots!!!! you will make a killing!!!!  he he........  HFG get down to virgin records and "force" richard branson to record the song........... by any means necessary!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Behave yourself young lady! That's just nasty! Hehehe   Besides... I NEED my boots... they're my one indulgence... & I do look after them - I still have/wear my first pair of thigh lengths... purchased 15 years ago :o) The leather's old, soft & supple... they've had many polishings and oilings... and they keep my knees lovely and toasty when riding pillion in the winter ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The leather's old, soft & supple... they've had many polishings and oilings...     boots or skin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

as the FFS Girls are now getting their arses in gear, am **nudging** this one up the topics Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

reckon yer sexy lil' pink/purple number i yer profile pic makes it look like your in mid *nudge* anyway Hg!!lol...very apt post...Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Hey Arf...she's a lot nicer in the flesh than she is on the photo mate  Tongue very tasty in fact for the young uns lol
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

ooooooooooppppppppppppsssss...........reckon you shoulda proof read that post Herne!.................sooooo know how Hg is gonna read that one geez!lmao!Ouch.........                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Nah it's cool mate...she knows I aint got a bad bone in mi body plus mes too thick to understand if there's owt wrong with the post Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption