calling dirty northerners

69 Posts | Latest reply on 11/11/2008 22:47:58 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any one fancy a christmas night out somewhere central, how about squires, or has anybody got any other suggestions?                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

am up for it..wherever as long as its oop norf as Karey would say lol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well we need to get together and have some fun all the snogging seems to be goin on down sarf and it just aint good enough!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Then get dahn sarf,its all happening here. Don't even need a passport.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Then get dahn sarf,its all happening here. Don't even need a passport.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ Herne...thas moor broward than wor i am !    Aye Julie.. i mite be up for it ..dependin on when it is..and funds etc...Ive never been to Squires at nite.. sounds good..unless theres anywhere else?                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Well big Ds do bed and breakfast and they have live bands on a friday nights                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

am liking the idea of not having to drive home!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

BED? are they doing beds now Herne? When I read their website info, a while ago now, it said something about folk being able to sleep on their function room FLOOR but that they'd have to wait til the function was over to get their head down lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehh me too Julie....no fun if u cant drink! Lol @ Kwak ! .. so do ppl jus sleep where they fall in the early hours?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

that sounds even better cos they cant charge for floor space!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

hey kwak, just reading chatroom, dont you be lettin us dirty northeners down by avin a shower ,remember straight in and straight out, and make sure you put the coal back in when youve finished!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl @ JJ!!  too rite!   and Kwak... 12 months aint that long.. try n hold out for another month or two.. Christmas should be abart the rite time!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML at you two. Shu'p, I miss my shower, I had to beg my mate to fit it for me (new law says ya gotta be qualified to fit one, stuff new law) tho I'm beginning to think I may regret it cos he's making a heck of a mess.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

Yeah you hang on in there till santa gets you some nice smellies                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

im a qualified chef, does that mean i can fit one, what about hairdressers, cos i know they do exams too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Qualified ELECTRICIAN is what I meant. My mate is very competent at fitting a shower, he did my last one but he's not a qualified/registered electrician.  He's just such a mess-maker.                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Sounds fantastic , 20th best me wknd off , Big D's is a great place .   Likeing the sound of snoggin up north Wink , 1st base only then if we all sharin same floor space LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl @ JJ.. yehhh im sure a qualified chef wil be more than qualified to fit a shower.. will it shower kwak wiv chicken chasseur tho??  heheh   lol @ FJ.. If we all sharing the floor space..u mite be lucky to FIND first base!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

god only knows what else you might find!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1228 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption