thunder!!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2008 20:46:29 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nearly jumped out my skin...... huge thunderstorm outside at the moment...... i'm thinking..... thunder..... in late October?????? whats all that about?? doesnt heat, humidity, moisture have something to do with thunderstorms???  if thats the case... where have i been the last few days..... cos there sure as hell aint been no heat!!!! its been freezin!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

u sure it was thunder??  im squeezin my piggy bank awfully hard Confused   LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

yep.... big thunder.... huge lightening...... very heavy rain!!   keep at it karey!!!!!!!!! something will come up!!Ermm  oops                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooh dear... dunt u be sendin it norf....please!  hate thunder..well lightening!   I'm squeezing.... I'm squeezing! ....ooops ..pardon EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Have you considered the possibility that the gods are angry with all this FFS stuff you lot are threatening the world with? And have decided to get vocal on how much your displeasing them?......hmmm...definitely a possibility....Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

A-Wahh, wahh, wahh, wahh-ah-ahh..... A-Wahh, wahh, wahh, wahh-ah-ahh..... A-Wahh, wahh, wahh, wahh-ah-ahh..... THUN-DAHHHHHH!!!!!!   A-Wahh, wahh, wahh, wahh-ah-ahh..... THUN-DAHHHHHH!!!!!! A-Wahh, wahh, wahh, wahh-ah-ahh..... THUN-DAHHHHHH!!!!!!   For those who think I've gone mad - Go listen to 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC!!!     I'm now just singing loads of songs that have 'Thunder' and 'Lightning' in the lyrics!!!   "Thunder.... Lightning.... The way ya lurve me is frightening, I better knock * * * * On Wood!!!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

oh no Arf..... the gods are definately on our side!!!!! Ive got a big lottery win coming this week!!!!! dont worry girls...... the bikes are on meeeee!!!    I know...... i know......... optimistic is my word of the week!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Best of luck DS, cos the rotters don't give you a refund Monday morning when you bring the faulty ticket back to them... I was well unimpressed with that last week.   No way would I have wasted a quid on it if I'd known it was non-refundable!   *tuts*                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

you mean i cant get a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna send an email to watchdog i am!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Im rootin for yr lottery win DS !!   good luck sister FFS!! Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

thanks sister FFS!!!! keep everything crossed!   just watched wildhogs on dvd........... i so love that film....lol Just wanna RIDE!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

WildhogsApproveCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm confused Karey, why FFS? Confused It means For F*** Sake  so I'm not sure what a 'sister FFS' is.                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Trust me Kwak, you really don't wanna know! Please don't encourage WB, DS, Kaz & HG to get all excited and posting that stuff all over the joint again!ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1514 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption