Limericks....

67 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2009 01:30:38 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Errrr as yet i fear not for bikes they have not got well one has, thats true so that leaves me, HG and you we need more money int pot !                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ah yes, the old folding stuff. Don't it just give you the huff? At our time of life, We should have no strife, And in the kitty, plenty enough!                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Flippin eck, dont remind me, Just the thought of it leaves me quite shaky, Lock up yer sons, These gals sure aint nuns, The four of them together? Oh crikey!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

These are all very good! Clap I'm seeeriously impressed!
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

ive just dropped me dinner down me sofa..........i.m cryin with laughter of laughterness......lol gotta have a go myself............you guys have sure made me smile this evening.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL DS...me too.. ive been int office on mi own..wiv stacks of work to do.. but been creased up wiv these ..   Reet lass.. get thee thinkin cap on..LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Arf.. we arnt nuns, thats true I wuddent wanna be one..wud u? Cant ride a bike Wiv a habit so tite I'd be wantin to go to the loo!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

well my 125 i have got........ but my sisters, sadly have not.. its a sad tale to tell for we really cant fail... to get our engines fired and hot!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahh the old folding stuff is half hearted Away to the cupboard i darted I found my piggy,  so easy and gave it a squeezy But Im so skint.. the poor thing just  Far*ed Embarrassed     LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

pmsl at that one Karey!!!!!!   lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL       Thumbs Up   Heyy ..mebbes we cud get em published and sell the books for our fund?? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I had an ambition when young,
To grow up and become a nun.
Praying, singing and gardening,
It don't sound too disheartening.
In fact it could be kinda fun.

As for celibacy? That's achieved with ease.
I spent 2 years cohabiting - oh please!
Must be the only girl in the land
To be saddled with a man
Who went off it immediately - oh jeeeeez!

After a year of rejection
And no sign of erection,
My efforts I quit,
Like he gave a tom tit,
And sought solace in a Cadbury's selection.

;o)

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Wouldn't, couldn't Kaz, if the truth be told, As i stept out of me habit, the truth would unfold! You see as quick as a flash, The sisters would see i've no gash, Screaming 'Hail Mary's for being so bold'!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What's all this about "unfolding"?
Is there some truth you're withholding?
Guys will turn green with envy,
Ladies will go all wobbly,
And Ann Summers will want a new moulding!

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Ooer, have to be careful here, Well, if anyone would know me dear! Please don't shout it too loud, Of my secret i'm proud, Stops gals leaning in to leer!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well if i want to leer, then i will Thats why me mum put me onto the pill cos i'm a bugger that tries to get into the flies of a bloke who's bulge just fits the bill!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh the joys of working on a pc. I was busily composing, you see, A limerick of epic proportion, To try to eliminate distortion Of this festival day, full of glee.   But the pc, it crashed, And with it, my hopes dashed. My masterpiece lost to the ether, I've even looked beneath 'er. With a hammer, it'll soon be bashed!   I'll wish you all a happy new year, Hoping it'll be filled with good cheer. So salutations this Samhain! Shame I'd set such a good scene, Only for it to up and disappear.       *exits in search of BIG hammer*                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Nice one WB!!   PMSL at DC!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

This limerick thread's going well, A book, I'm sure would sell, I, for one, would be buying, But with limericks, not trying, 'Cos my rhymings not very good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..not bad BluesThumbs Up   I'm off to Ripon today To meet BMers and say Lets have a cally Abart arranging a rally And hopefully have a good day !   Hmmmm not mi best effort....but ive not been up long  ...lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption