Bad day at work...?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 19:58:20 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thermometer  When you have an I Hate My Job day,  Try this:  On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to thethermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &  Johnson.  Be very sure you get this brand.   When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Now the fun part begins..... Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: 'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. ' Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,   'I'm so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson &Johnson.' !!! HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BACKSIDE THAN YOURS!.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

PML guess what my surname is LOL LOL   So it's official then? I'm a pain in the rs Shocked Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl... !! aha... so YOU'RE the official tester, AJ !!! hahahahLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Shhh!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

LOL Where do you dig em up from Karey./..good on ya tho girl as ya never fail to make me laugh CryBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol... i jus have this knack, Herne  Wink   Glad i meks ya laff..Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Another old favourite along similar lines:

The next time you have a bad day at work or on the golf course...think of this guy. Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an e-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to Laughline, who was sponsoring a "worst job experience" contest. Needless to say, she won.

"Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother... Last week I had bad day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my experience with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all.

"Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wetsuit. This time of year, the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of shit sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose.

"Now this sounds like a damn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is I take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wetsuit. This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in a Jacuzzi.

"Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my ass started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my ass started to burn. I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done. In agony, I realized what had happened. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. Now since I don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it. However, the crack of my ass was not as fortunate. When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into my ass.

"I informed the dive supervisor of my problem over the communicator. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with 5 other divers, were all laughing hysterically. Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make 3 agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling 35 minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression.

"When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my ass as soon as I got in the chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't shit for 2 days because my asshole was swollen shut."

So, next time you're having a bad day at work, or on the golf course, think how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your ass

;o)
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahaha... nice one WB!!    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Having been stung by a jellyfish last year off Malta... I kinda feel that pain! lol

Fortunately, it was my arm though ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

PMSL!!LOL Thats the best one of the day so far! Keep it up gals, your helping to keep the smile on me face more than you could realise:o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3280 seconds. There are 1971 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption