In the bleak midwinter!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2008 18:37:25 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok!!!!   Who's the rotten swine who ordered snow today?   Come on! Own up, I know someone bloody did 'cos I've been watching out the window and it's really heavy. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Dunno, but they got my order wrong anyway. I've got rain instead!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

It's been lovely here all day Di. Even nice enough to cut the grass.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Was lovely here so got bike out then the Hail started Poor bike dont know what a dry day is back to cleaning tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Been nice here ..frosty this morning ..then sunny...but cold..brrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

the donkey's on the beach didnt like the hail either!satrted runnnin around in circles![donalf sting me bald bonce!]                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Getting time for hat now TM lucky I had my lid on                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Got in about an hour ago and the temp outside is 3 degrees and falling, brrrrrrrrr, I'm gonna hibernate                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Good idea Nuts I got the fire blazzing and a few more logs to see the night out                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

snap![with beer of course!]                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Bushmills                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

We have had snow, but it didnt settle, and we have had sunshine, and rain!  So I guess the "official biking season" is now over.  BUT for the rest of us who ride all year, let the sideways action begin!  My first "whoooa" was on black ice on a roundabout on the way back from work lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Woke up to a snow shower and a light dusting this morning, had a few more during the day and it is starting again now as it drops below freezing...   After just having both wheels, fork legs and lower yoke replaced after riding through last Winter I am waiting until I have coated my bike in ACF-50 before I venture out on the salty roads again... had too much fun last year not to, though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I think the propper bike season has begun. The real riders can reclaim the roads. Gald i have hearted grips. I wounder if i can get a heated seat??                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

It tried to snow but just became wet and lake LMS formed in the carpark. was fun watching all the princesses wading you the pink trimmed cars lol                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

snow and ice I dont mind a little care will see you through but the shit they spread on the roads now might as well dip my bike in an acid vat                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

BUT for the rest of us who ride all year, let the sideways action begin!I'd rather it didn't, hon....Carefully, carefully - That's the way!!! I wounder if i can get a heated seat?? Chances are, actually. It won't be cheap, but I bet someone does 'em!! Let me know when you find them, eh!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Me, I just spent twenty minutes chipping rather solid iced-up snow off my bike, to discover that the slightly perished carb manifolds have now split and cracked to teh point where I'm drawing a lot of air into the system.   I've just lost about 40% performance and 25% economy ShockedAngryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Snow and Ice na dont remember them been down south to long. Is that the stuff you ski on                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dont encourage any more migration south ffs!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 704 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption