Wanted

38 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2009 19:18:57 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Anything cheap & cheerfull 125 upwards,must be roadworthy though not necessarilly t&t. No more  than £250.Also needed set of carbs for Bandit 600/gsxf 600.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lottery win                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Yeah need one mate,did mean to update this to say hold off for time being.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well can i have the bike Oggy was gonna have?  pleeeeese??Big smile   PS... I don't need the carbs  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

CCCCAAAKEEE!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Karey wrote :Well can i have the bike Oggy was gonna have?  pleeeeese??Big smile   PS... I don't need the carbs    But Oggy wants his carbos, he wants CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nuts wrote: But Oggy wants his carbos, he wants CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!   ... i think he's had enuff carbos !  LOL lol   he's gone hyper!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

On a serious note (Confused from me??) I'm still looking for carbs for the 600 if anyone's got any,battery might be handy too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Just been offered a job about 15 miles from home but no public transport  going there,desperately need anything that runs!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

XY's botty after a curry? or a lot of Guiness lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Yudanja's Profile
Yudanja

In: London

Oggy, saw a Honda Bros 650 for £250 on this week's MCN. It apparently runs fine (so the ad says). From what I recall it's down south here in London tho.   Good luck with finding a bike - and congrats on the job.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up Thanks Yudanja.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehh nice one oggy !  but i'll still fight ya if a decent cheap 125 comes up !!   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

If it comes up dahn Sarf, better watch out for competition from me too ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Girls in my condition I don't stand a chance so if you don't mind I'll sit this one out & just chuck some oil over the pair of you while you wrestle with each other Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sulks*

Wanna wrestle Karey in strawberry flavoured jelly!

:o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Seriously though... you been up the hozzy yet Oggy?

Hope you're on the mend quick!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

am desperately trying to think of how the hell you could have got your foot trapped in a door & then got it broke?????   Oh yeah - hope it gets mended soon though!!   *****1 more day to wait ...LOL*****                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Not yet WB,going to go up doctors tomorrow,can't get to Cambridge today You can use jelly if you want as long I get to eat it afterwards LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Playing with the kids Stella,littleun fell on the door while I had my foot inside the cupbourd using it as leverage to climb up on the worktop.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption