Dead biker found in spare room...

17 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2008 04:52:14 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dead biker found in spare room By Visordown News House owner finds corpse in his spare room following crash A DEAD biker's body was found in a spare room after the rider flew through a window after crashing off a country road. The Mirror has reported that John Botwright, 71, heard "a noise louder than a bomb explosion". And when he investigated, the body was among the debris of the wrecked extension of his home. The unnamed biker, in his 50s and from Exmouth, Devon, was catapulted over a hedge while his Triumph Tiger landed on the garage roof on Saturday. The now-unsafe 300-year-old cottage, in a dip on the B3919 at nearby Doddiscombsleigh, must be partly demolished and rebuilt. But retired London traffic cop Mr Botwright, who was about to sell up before joining his wife at their new house in Dorset, said: "My thoughts are more with the poor man's family. "What I saw after a noise louder than a bomb explosion was very distressing."   Hope it's nobody off BM... RIP biker dude Disapprove condolences to all concerned.                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

crikey whats the chances of that happening!! wonder how fast he was goin!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Jeeze!!!   Condolances to the poor blokes family and friends and I hope the bloke who found him recovers from the nasty shock!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I second that Di.                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Ok I know body armour has improved over the last few years but a biker goes through a window and they have to demolish part of the house and rebuild it.   was the bike being transported it an truck at the time.   and how loud is a bomb or was it just a big bang.   Im not disrespecting the poor bloke who died but jounalists Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Heyyy Mick..hows u?  are u away working?   Aye..the journalists have their own interpretation of events, eh?   Still doesn't detract from this being a terrible accident.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

This is an awful way to go, my condolences go to his family and all who knew him.....   this just reinforces to me that we all need to live our lives every day as if its our last, a sad fact but a true one all the same, stay safe everyone out there X                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Hi Kas i am unfortunately stuck in a hotel in Pattaya in Thailand for a few days till I get a flight home. Im just up checking my emails and have been told of a very sorry state of affairs aparently its my round again.   Hope all are well and it aint been to cold for ya how did CBT go                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol.. damn unfortunate that eh? You should've stayed away from the bar!! Ohhh dear...fancy being stuck in a hotel drinkin alcohol..in Thailand!!!  lucky bugga!  lol   CBT????...............PASSED !!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO  Big smile Just needta get a bike now!!  not for want of trying !                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Flutter eyelids and smile sweetly. Well done Girl now just Big boys/Chick licence to go piece of piss   Its a real bugger here its hot and sunny in the morning then just after lunch it gets cloudy then big thunder storm so you have to get off the beach and into a bar Im not sure how im going to cope. Im sure I have a right clip round the ear comming next time you see me                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

watch out fer them ladyboy's!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

My thoughts are with the cottage owner and those who had to deal with the aftermath as well as the rider and his family...   With the physics involved I have no doubt about the noise and devastation the incident would have caused.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ u !    u betcha laddy !!  a mitey big clip! speshly as im stuck here in cold rainy windy Britain ! Yep indeed..the big one next..but i dont mind havin a year or two on a 125cc   Now..stop hi-jacking this thread!... and go get a nice cold beer.... ya git !!   haha                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Absolutely TC .... it must have been awful....hearing the noise...then actually discovering the poor rider..   Lets just hope it was instant and that he didn't suffer.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Off for nice cold beer now kas   I will avoid the ladyboys TM will give them your email Address   I grew up in Belfast in the seventies TC Big difference between a bomb and a bit bit breaking and entering   catch you all soon have fun and ride safe                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

No doubt you heard some big bangs there then Micksaway, but to the layman in his cottage hearing a motorcyclist smash through a window/side of his house and a Triumph Tiger 650 land on his garage roof it is going to be pretty loud ...   "What I saw after a noise louder than a bomb explosion was very distressing."   As an ex-traffic cop I hope he has the tools he needs to cope with this tragedy...   *but I do completey understand what you are saying Mick!* Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Tis a shame to lose another one of us chosen few.   You always hear after a racer is killed that he died doing what he loved Maybe the same for this guy. It is always the family and friends that have to pick up the pieces and carry on.   Im sure the Copper will have seen a few distressing sights over the years and as he will be selling the house he wont have the memories of it every day which is a very slim silver linning on an otherwise very dark cloud                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 682 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption