dryish weekend

17 Posts | Latest reply on 20/10/2008 18:23:11 by Herne | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

any filthy northeners fancy a little scoot out this weekend, nowhere particular in mind just thought id see if any one was up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sunday I am going over to Big D's at Todmorden if you fancy meeting up for a brew?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Classic bike show? Or is that a bit far from Yorkshire?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Todmorden seems about a doable distance, what is big Ds and when are you aiming for?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

http://yorkshirebikers.co.uk/Big%20Ds.htm That's big d's JJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

See you both there Julie and Fraglette if you're going......what kind of time are you looking at ConfusedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

we should be there about 12ish probably leaving around 2 or 3ish. I am navigating Pagan Prince there as well, so if there is a silver Pan Euro (his) and a blue ZZR6 (mine) then we will be around somewhere.  You cant miss him at 6'4 he does tend to stand out lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Just look for the 6 foot numpty in a Hi Vis jacket and a short arse red head.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Well me and Fraglette have just got back from Big D's. It was a but windy ons chilly at time on the bikes but it was still worth the run. Nice to meet you geoffB and Herne. Sorry it was so brief Herne, we thought it was you when you walked in. i should have made mt Hi-Vis more visable. I think we will be a litle more planned for the next time.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Herne's Profile
Herne

Lovely to meet you and Fraglette, pagan....glad you both got home safely.....what happened to you Julie J.....oh well maybe another time our paths will cross Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We did get home safe, stopped off at the Singing Ringing Tree on the way back.  Didnt stay long, as I ended up chasing my helmet down the road.  All I did was put it on the ground between the two bikes!  Was nice to meet you Hearn & Geoff
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Is that the (unfortunate) name of a pub or something fraglette?Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

oh my god..... its everywhere........Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

The singing ringing tree is a scupture in lancashire   http://www.visitlancashire.com/site/attractions/singing...con-p66560                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Just what i was thinking....trying to stay really calm... convince myself this is merely a coincidence... am sure the runaway helmet was purely instigated by the weather.....right?...somebody?Stern Smile *rushes off to join the 'hide behind the sofa' brigade*                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!Confused   Just been to link pagan prince posted, sooooooooo wished i'd never have asked Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

LOL@Arfur                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1295 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption