My Next Bike!

74 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2008 22:58:18 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Aging Rock Chicks Hens?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Or....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3KVYt8__A

Get practicing yer 3 Amigos salute ladies! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Maybe all chip in, get one bike, three seats and become The Goodies 2.0....                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

lol..... like  Wild Hogs Styleeeeeeeeee .... ha ha get your bike soon Karey!!!!! WBDSK coming at ya.......... be afraid folks... we can pootle along with the best of em!!!!!  LOL we be alright going down hill!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsfl !!   the goodies !!! LOL  Wild Hog Styleee...LOL I'm creased up here !!  ya nuttas! LOLLOL   WB..wicked find!  I wanna be Dusty Bottom !!  * girl..u really shud get out more*   pmsl   WBDSK  comin atcha..be afraid...be VERY Afraid !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

THAT'S ALL VERY WELL BUT WHERE'S THE CAKE?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

More El Gateau than El Guapo...

Would you say you have a plethora of cakes, El Gateau?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

nah..I'd just say i have a glutton of cakes !! hehe                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey- can I come along wiv you lot as well?????? Kaz - we can wibble down the A1 together with our Hi Viz's on LOL   **she says frantically saving up for a 125 !!***                                                                                                                                                                                  
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The Fearsome Foursome!   *starts frantically embroidering "FFS" patches*   ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yehhhh Stella! Definately!  can be a bit lonely on t'old A1 Thumbs Up PMSL @ FFS !!   luvvin it!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What we need now is a nice affluent BM member who, for the good of the biking community, is willing to advance the 3 of us enough cash to get us all on t'road... 0% sounds like a reasonable interest rate to me for the repayments. Poor DS must be getting awful lonely out there without the rest of the FFS crew to keep her company.   Think not of what you can do for Karey, HFG and me, but what you can do for DS - tis not out of a selfish sense of greed that I ask, merely concern for our lonely sister out there, battling the roads alone ;o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

LOLLOLLOL loving it - the FFS benevolent fund LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ohh yessss i wholeheartedly agree wiv WB..   How can u not be touched by the plight of the FFS!?!?  our lonely member, DS  forced to ride the roads alone..   The rest of us (HG and WB an Karey) watching wiv saddened hearts as our passion for biking is abated until such a time that we may be fortunate enuff to have our own little 125's   Please find it in your hearts to make our lives that bit merrier...   Remember you're first bike... remember the thrill you felt!  Surely you would want us to experience the same thing??   Failing that... anyone got a winning lottery ticket they dunt want?  winning amount of a few hunnner quid wud suffice Confused   Thanks ..in advance ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*rattles tin menacingly outside Sainsbury's*   FFS! Donate to the FFS Fund!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL  FFS !!  im creased up here !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hahahah we'll have to get the telly peeps to do a documentary on us - all sat there on the sofa in our helmets & leathers with a big Help the FFS banner & then onto Squires whistfully looking at all the bikes Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sniggers*   Let's hijack Children In Need and call it Big Kids In Need - FFS!   ;o)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Pmsl.. yehh.... we cud 'ride' on pushbikes..or scooters..( not the chavvy ones..the ones where u havta scoot along on one leg! wearing all our riding gear, hi vis vests on etc.   Fellow BM'ers... just imagine how much love we have to give to a little 125 (x3) please....please dig deep in your pockets.. and help our cause.   I've started the fund rolling.. so far I've managed to donate....   50p (all in copper) a piece of chuddy some pocket fluff and a keyring !  Thumbs Up   Any advances?                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Ive just read through what you four have been going on about recently, and have broken out in a serious cold sweat!Shocked   Ricdude's already gonna be on guard duty, warning us of WB n DS whereabouts, but now with K n HG joining them i think we're gonna have to start employing others to help him.Confused   'FFS'? Totally apt name actually, because i can almost hear all the unfortunate peeps in your vicinity now....it would go something like....'Ha ha! Look at those four bad ass gals, tearing the joint up, oh 'For F**ks Sake', i've seen it all now!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption