My Next Bike!

74 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2008 22:58:18 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mmmmmm,very large stocking so think it would hold; Bonny t100,mid seventies norton commando,750 if poss,and just for fun honda 400 4 supersport.will leave rudolph some red bull!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Yo Big S , the winning ticket for a 100mil euromillions rollover will do me jus fine , cheap do for you at £1.50   Then I can buy all the bikes I ever dreamed of and the warehouse to keep em in , an all me mates can come round an have a go too , sharin's carin n carin's sharin .   Promise to be sleepin by 10pm crimbo eve . Wink   Dugald 40 , 5 months n 10 days                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I had a 1974 750 Commando roadster Cassie. If ya get one can i come up and watch you start it?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Dear Jim,

Can you fix it for me to have actually found a decent 125 that goes & doesn't have a list of faults as long as my arm (at last!) and also for some decent soul to be kind enough to loan me the additional £500 I'll need to buy it at a reasonable interest rate?

Considering the expectations on everyone else's wish lists, I don't think I'm being too greedy here.

Ta muchly,

Wannabe xx (Next celebration = 12th Anniversary of 29th Birthday)

P.S. Can you also fix it for me to be fighting fit a week after my op, so I can spend the 2nd week off (which I've had to take out of my annual leave *tuts*) getting to grips with riding? No snow and ice that week would be a nice bonus ;o)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Jim,please can you arrange for the snow and ice to fall so i can earn a decent wage in the gritter but NOT where Wannabe lives,cos i'll get so much grief otherwise like you wouldn't believe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Grief? From moi? Little, inoffensive, shy, retiring me?

Too feckin' right! ;o)

Nah you're alright Ricdude - I just need that particular week clear so's I can ride all day every day and catch up with Diamond Sabre, then we can go out to play together whenever we want. I ain't greedy.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Blues,you could always come and start it for meThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

dear santa id like a honda sp2                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Looks like you won't have to worry Ricdude... woman's in "2 minds" whether she wants to sell.

*unimpressed smiley*

What's that all about? Why would you want to keep hold of yer 125 once you've passed the full test? Uh? Don't geddit.

Thankfully I've not strapped myself up with a loan yet, so it's back to the drawing board and penny-gathering.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whatever it is, I shall def b taking it 2 a rally!                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

dont worry so wannabe............... you will get your bike....... something will come up.... i have a good feeling aboout it!!...... wont be long before we can really have some fun on our 125s JUST WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Oh dear....DS & WB tearing up the joint on there 125's together.....   *all roads lead out of Kent for the forseeable future, until Ricdude declares it is finally safe to return*Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

And Oggy and Karey are lookin for 125s too...maybe they should all club together and negotiate a discount for bulk buying?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Too feckin' right Arf... Me & DS are gonna be the biggest badass bikers on the block... folk'll hear us rumbling pootling up the street and will be kakking their pants in fear chuckling at us.

I'd already had big plans for that bike, cos the colour scheme is bleaurgh! It's OK to streetfighter a 125, right?! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LOL at the pics in me head of you two terrorising DS estate!! LOL   You bet ya ass it is ok to Streetfight a 125!Cool   Bleaur coloured bike schemes are like an animal with more than four legs, ie just not necessary!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

lol at arf saying.... the pics in my head of you two terrorising DS estate.   Helll yess.........Just wanna ride!!!!!!......................   (can you do terrorising on my estate?? to many community safety officers around........ might have to terrorise them as welll!!!! Ha Ha)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Course ya can DS - we'll just blame it on the 16 year olds round the corner and pretend we're awfully sensible laydees who wouldn't dream of terrorising anyone :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

of course WB....... we are awfully sensible laydees.................  but we sure gonna have some fun.......... ha haLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

heyyy.... im gonna havta come down on my bike .. *wiv a hi vis vest on cost its a long way..and will probs be dark when i get there, having negotiated all the A an B roads*  and we cud be like the 3.. sumfin or others..   * Cue trio names from the usual suspects* LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

The Three Femme Asbos?                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption