Found out what to do with the unopened tin

56 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2006 05:53:21 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The large tin of sweeties that I didn't open I have given to the squippers in thanks for a job they did for my bike.  (Squippers = Safety Equipment Fitters)   So now only the open tin to get rid of...... my mates kids can have them I think.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

U been drinking mate? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

either that matt or hes had a sugar rush an secrectly scoffed the sweets an left the wrappers    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah..... got toothache............ god how I hate toothacheUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

unopened tins are gud for throwing at ex hubbys ,talking of opened sweetie ones did anyone actually like them bloody cofee ones and ewwwwwwwww the orange n strwberry creams yuk yuk bloody yuk                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well I did before the trouble I managed to get myself into eating them.   Hey I love the cozzie kid.  You been trick or Treating to get sweeties of the poor old biddies in the area?  LOL  Hey it looks good kid.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol i was only knockin on single mens doors lol there treat was a veiw of my stockins the trick was i had to find the single men ist lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

trust u bp lol good on ya gal ClapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now how I wonder did she manage that............Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

strawberry and orange creams.... my favourite, closely followed by coffee ones.  Whats wrong with you?  mmmmmm....                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

coffee ones Dead but i`m not a big sweet eater..... more savoury                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sweet enough hey Claire?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lol....... am so sweet i should come wrapped!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now that sounds ....intriguing........... Claire wrapped up ready for Christmas..............  Oh forget it..... she'll be at home doing the son's washing for him.... rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Alas I won`t....... he`ll be away working at Christmas battling thru force 18 gales (is there such a thing?)  Cry first xmas in 19 years without him! Will generously offer to work xmas day instead                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i luv the green triangles an the brazil purple ones   soooooo yummy !!!!   an i used to like the coconut ones in revels but they did away with them  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You can buy them seperately now but bigger.....   Am I the only one whose mind goes off on a different track when I see the "Big Purple one"??????LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nowt wrong with a big purple one .........oooooooo can i have it can i can i ???? pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Trust you... and theres me thinking you were on a diet.....rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i was thinking of a purple tin opener ! what did ya think i meant? lmao................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7578 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption