Party

19 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2008 12:49:06 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Thumbs UpParty at my place on the 25th,everyone who knows me is more than welcome,usual rules apply,bring tent,sleeping bag,booze & a good attitude.If I don't know you but you want to come then contact me & we'll see what can be done Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unfrtunately can't make this one hun (again!!!!) one of these days I'll get there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Disapprove  LOL you'll make it one day,always something going on here.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

What's the party for Oggy? If it's your birthday, many happy returns, have a great party whatever the reason, if any lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Late one for my birthday Kwak.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Got my coat and hat, sarnies packed, knitting in my bag, ready to catch the bus, leaving in ten minutes.  I like to take the scenic route at my age being as its all free on my bus pass.   Looking forward to it. Can I book a camp spot please or should that be a space in someones tent as I couldn't fit mine in my little shopping trolley what with the cat taking up so much room, I managed to get the dog looked after but much to my suprise there was no one to look after my little pussy for me if anything thought I would have had trouble getting the dog sorted.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Love to be there hunny but got stuff going on, mainly sorting house out for my party (you gona come LOL) been working so much the house has gone to rack and ruin as only little ole me to clean it etc Angry Mazza xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL CG                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry Oggy, I am at a wedding in Norfolk, you always manage to put your partys on days I cant make.  I am getting paranoid  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

wow Oggy I am so glad I decided to start out a little early to get to yours, Scotland on a bus is so lovely this time of year.   Had a right laugh with the bus driver to, when I was talking to him saying thanks for driving the bus safely round the mountains, he asked where I was heading I told him I am going to a party in Ely Cambridgeshire, you should have seen the look on his face, when he asked where I had got on the bus and I said birmingham,  he said but Ely thats in the oposite direction to Scotland and did I realise that, I just smiled at him, gave my little pussy a stroke and said Oh dear is it, Oh well I don't have to be in Ely until the 25th   Then I went and sat back down, settled my pussy back into my shopping trolley and took out my knitting to finish off ChaVbot's third string vest, hope he is going to like it, I only had black wool left to knit this one but that shouldn't worry him really as he is a dirty devil and don't wash as he is from Up Norf.   Next stop Wales. hope the sheep stand still long enough for me to get some more wool,  still got Doris's cardi to finish while on this trip and would hate to have to sit in a corner at Oggy's knitting while others are having a good time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Is that the Willy warmer you promised me from last year?? Only not sure I'm going to be needing it now Dips,Willy has found somewhere to keep warmSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Fraglette,will hold one in the summer for you.Party I mean WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Yay Oggy, can you give me a bit more notice than your usual 7 days LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Will do Fraglette. Who's coming on Saturday then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bit far for me oggy..   :o(                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up Blinding night,cheers to all that came along,more than welcome any time & not just for parties Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Have u got any pics oggy?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Yep,as soon as I get bluetooth reinstalled I'll put some on Karey.Think the others have got more so they'll be putting some on too I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1068 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption