Halloween/Fireworks party

7 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2008 08:57:46 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone not posted in a while but am here in background Tongue I just wanted to let you know I am having a Halloween/Firework party for a few friendly bikers I know from these southernly parts Wink and if anybody would like to come along and join in Thumbs Up please let me know. I have asked for it to go on the Events page but have left it a bit late as it is on 1st November Embarrassed It is at my house in Southampton and I am having a few people stay so not sure if I can put any more up but just PM me if you are interested and I will give you details Thumbs Up Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tis a long way for me....maybe if I could borrow a Rocket 3...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Mazza I hope your party goes with a bang. Geek lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

have a great party mazza,would have to get ghosty to bring me in his helicopter if i was to get there!                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Thank you guys and girls let's hope we can get together pretty soon Thumbs Up  Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Come on then who else can make this do Evil Smile need to have some more numbers to organise food Pig fancy dress is optional Wacko  Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Sorry Mazza,bad time for me,no transportUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2148 seconds. There are 1106 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption