Asylum Question

13 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2008 22:22:32 by Spyder | Go to original / last post
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A visitor at an asylum asks the director what the criteria are for defining whether or not a patient should be institutionalised. "Well," says the director, "we fill up a bathtub; then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub." "Oh, I understand," says the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket as it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup." WHAT WOULD YOU USE??? Drag you mouse from star to star for the answer *No," says the director. "A normal person would pull out the plug. Do you want a bed by the wall or near the window?" * _________________                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

haha... u dint fool me !  I got it right!! .. ner ner ner Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*slurping up the bathwater through a straw*   You're meant to do what now? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Drop in a few kgs of sodium. That'd empty the bath!!!!!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

..but surely left for enough time, the bath would empty itself...   Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Do your dishes wash themselves? Do your clothes launder themselves? Does the carpet vacuum itself?   If the answer to all the above is Yes, then you are not as clever as you think - You are just, in fact, married!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I eat from newspapers or paper plates... I am mostly naked.... What carpet?   Think marriage is still on the cards?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Spyder - u def not normal!   (no wonder Kaz got it right).Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Think marriage is still on the cards?   I do all that and I'm living with my other half!!!!   She's just very..... accepting LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

^^^^^^^^   Difficult to read that, while looking at yer profile pic....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I think I should be institutionalised  I was thinking 'bucket' as well  Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Difficult to read that, while looking at yer profile pic....   What, you never seen a guy preparing dinner before??!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

In: Derby

XKLYBR, Define normal, but hey, who wants to be normal, isn't normal booring, strange is better, mad is more sensible, crazy is how I like to be, but looking at some posts in my other thread, we went from being drunk on a merrygo round to polishing a firemans hemet unraveling his hose, while someone slides down his pole....pmsl............ normal, who needs it

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 746 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption