Volvos most hated cars by bikers........

20 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2008 15:47:02 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

www.visordown.com/news/article.asp?sp=&v=2&uan=5698     So what's YOUR most hated and why?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Any car that has an unaware driver inside it!   But in particular the silly bint who wiped me and my beloved CB750 up last November. Still hate Sazukis lol (especially Swifts!!!!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Most of them.                                                                                                                                                                                 
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

SP is dissapointed he is a vovo driver, and is a very careful driver and as a biker is well aware of fellow bikers when on the road.   Aint you babe !                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. yeh but im a car driver.. hope u dunt hate me Disapprove I've got a 'Think Bike' sticker in my rear window..and 'MAG Fighting for Riders Rights' sticker...   I may not have mi own bike yet.. but least im tryin to be a decent driver ..dunt hate me Disapprove   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

There will always be exceptions, just like there are good bikers and twats.   Stereotypes are often true as well.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Used to have a Volvo with 'My other car is a motorcycle' in the back window. Does that excuse me?
After a drunken clown did it a favour by writing it off for me when it was parked, I recycled the clock into the BMW (bike that is) for years. For all I know the ex-Volvo clock is still ticking away in the BMW, so it's the bike that's got the last laugh.
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Those Censored pedicabs in London!!   Don't necessarily hate them as a biker but I do as a pedestrian after one cut in front of me going the wrong way down a one way street and parked on my foot. I doubt if he got a tip from his passengers after I had lifted them 2 foot in the air and dropped them down to the ground after releasing my boot!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kaz...my next Hug may be a little bit tighter...Wink         How cud any1 poss hate u?   After yr recent jokes...."pity", maybe...Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

it's not so much the dars but the silly feckers who drive them whilst txting/talking on their bloody mobilesShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

To say nowt of programming their freakin' satnavs!

(I've got a mobile and a satnav myself, but for pity's sake I'd never ever fiddle with the damn things when on the move)                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

good 2 hear it wills but there's plenty who do not 2 mention changing the cd eating so on and on                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

gotta be BMW driver's[bl.... mad wan...'s] sorry if any member's drive one [if yu ride a bike an drive a bmw yu probably have some sense!]                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*rubs eyes*   Surely it can't be!!   Tangoman... is that you???                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i said hello to yu on the ' redrider harrasment post but yu ignored me!! yu meanei! [ alledged harrasment sorry]                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Welcome back, Sir!   Just been to look at that thread and your post and mine were posted at exactly the same time - I would NEVER ignore you!!   Good to have you back anyway...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ XK... just dunt squeeze too hard !   tut at Pity !!!   heyyyy TM...welcome back...wheres tha been ?  :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
MADBRAD's Profile
MADBRAD

In: exeter

CARS !!!! nuff said i think, but main pet hates on road 4 bikes a bloody asres wiv caravans n close 2nd manhole covers,why the f*** do they always seem 2 b in the middle o the soddin road?????                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

why the f*** do they always seem 2 b in the middle o the soddin road?????   Do you really want me to answer that?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5469 seconds. There are 902 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption