Does Redrider really exist?

88 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2008 17:15:51 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

didnt see fiery or redrider by any chance???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No but it wouldn't surprise me if i did'nt seeing as RR has been "stalked" on here by one person. Which i have on good authority she was. No wonder she didn't turn up.                                                                                                                                                                             
redrider's Profile
redrider

In: london

There are actually 2 people who don't take no reply as an answer, even when they send me their phone numbers too. Thanks Matt for upgrading me so I can reply.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've been watching this with bemusement from 200 miles away. But welcome on board RR!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi RR  welcome to BM Hug   We aren't a bad bunch reallySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Hello Red!! Welcome to the mess.   Don't worry, most of the disarray, filth and  will clear itself up very shortly. Whatever remains (mostly TeeCee, Tango and myself Tongue), is generally and graciously accepted by the other members as normal. Ignore us, if you will!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

...(mostly TeeCee, Tango and myself)... ooh, ooh - can we start our own gang??? Maybe the T Amigos?? The Triple Tees?   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Oops - where are my manners... Welcome redrider! *waves*   ...and well done Matt for letting red have a voice!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi redrider and welcome to our mad little world Big smile    Its cool to see you posting a reply to all this and looking forward to your input in other forums too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

aaaah RR i see what there all on about now i was away an missed it!!!!can you tango by any chance?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

...just you and me then, ttaskmaster... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

whadysay!????                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ha - just kidding... could never split the gang of three up!!   We are like Stock, Aitken and Waterman... Mary, Mungo & Midge.... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid....                                                                                                                                                                             
redrider's Profile
redrider

In: london

Seems like there are some really nice lads and lasses on here, I hope you don't mind me being centre of attention Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Aw...   I hope you don't mind me selling my redrider fan merchandise! (available from all good bike stores...)   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

butch an sundance..and?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...Etta Place (Katherine Ross).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you are centre of attraction on this website bcos u r gorgeous! the other women on this site feel challenged by u but just be yourself and you will be fine Smile . don't be put off!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

spose we ave to ave a woman!can we ave a Harley instead of a bicycle?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey litlechick you workin on a new pose?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption