Does Redrider really exist?

88 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2008 17:15:51 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
spydapete's Profile
spydapete

In: LONDON
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The main point of conversation at the Oakdene on sunday by all the fellas was "Wonder where Redrider is?" Seems everyone sent a message to her, maybe we scared her off? Has anyone had a reply or message or been looked at lots? Maybe Matt put the profile picture on to get more fella's to join cause we're getting out numbered by the girls! lol. Any thoughts.....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe she's out riding with Fiery?                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

all I can say is that Redrider is still abouts and accessing the site. We mods can see when you come and go. oh the power mewahhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Give the woman a break Pete!   Seems everyone sent a message to her, maybe we scared her off?   You've answered your own question... Do you really think it will help to have the poor woman's ID appear as the topic of a discussion?   You're a decent bloke Pete... I know you'd never deliberately cause offence or make someone feel uncomfortable, but if I was Red Rider and I saw this thread I'd be thinking to myself "Thank feck I never turned up Sunday! He'd probably have jumped me or something!"   I suspect that Fiery was also put off by the overly flirtatious remarks on her thread. (And possibly OTT PMs behind the scenes?)   Guess what chaps?   Some women are NOT gagging for it. Some women genuinely only want to make some friends. Some women get seriously put off by over the top messaging and texting from strangers.    FFS! I've even had a wink from someone since I disabled my sodding profile on here! "Seeking: nobody" didn't do the trick, so I figured disabling the profile might... but noooooo... oh nooooo...   Fortunately I've been on here long enough to make some RL buddies, so you ain't going to get rid of me that easily... But I can really understand (and relate to) new female members running screaming for the hills.   Here endeth the rant.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I apologise... That was not meant as a personal attack, just a general whinge.   I'm really in a foul mood today, but that's no excuse.   No offence intended.                                                                                                                                                                               
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Some women are NOT gagging for it.   Oh, yes they are..... If you think they're not, explain the seven seasons of Sex In The City.   I will admit though, that women here deserve a more romantic approach. To be honest, I'd have had issue with a couple of the fellas off this site myself, from what I've heard.   Apparently I scared Firey off... though I had to look up who she was before I understood what they meant. I knew they were joking and took it as such, but that's a classic example. More people seem to be coming here and browsing the catalogue of women, just to see "who's up for it".   The idea that this place could go like so many others and turn into a simple Meat Market...... Not what we want, people.     You want a meat market? You want "seeking meaningless sex with skanky bloke"?   F**k off to Adult Friend Finder.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

If you think they're not, explain the seven seasons of Sex In The City.   Can't... never watched it - sorry! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
spydapete's Profile
spydapete

In: LONDON

Oh dear, someting that was ment as a joke has certainly back fired. Just because i wanted to chat to someone that lives very close to me and had the same bike as me (at the time) DOES NOT mean i simply wanted to jump them! Some of us are actualy looking for new friends and riding buddies. Too many sites have people on them claiming to be something they are not, lots of folk end up chatting with a 70yr old bald fat bloke pretending to be a georgous 20yr old blonde. I'm very sorry if i have caused offence to anyone and i will leave the site now as i feel i've lost peoples trust and respect. I appollogise again, regards Pete Diamond.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nor me .. and Good on Ya WB!!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Heyyy Pete, no need to leave, I'm sure.    You raised a concern and it's caused a bit of a debate, like most topics on here.   I agreed wiv WB because lots of ppl on here arnt just after a bit of hows yr father and genuinely want help and advice on all sorts of matters, as well as bit of a laff and a social life.   We need good old debates.. life would be boring wivout them. Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Pete, don't talk soft...   Like I said:   You're a decent bloke Pete... I know you'd never deliberately cause offence or make someone feel uncomfortable,   I know this thread was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but when you're on the receiving end of incessant PMs or texts from strangers, it can be really off-putting.   You don't know who the person is from Adam, you read horror stories about people meeting strangers from t'interweb and it all goes horribly wrong... It's really scary taking the plunge and turning up to a meet.   My comments were not intended as a personal attack against you Pete.   I apologise.   I was just trying to get the point across that bombarding people with messages tends to put them off, rather than encouraging them to respond or meet up with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

WB sounds like you're having a pig of a day, looking at your other posts.
Telling you to cheer up is pretty trite, but when things are bad remember tomorrow is another day and you can always unload on the regulars here and we'll just keep bouncing back with a few shoulders to cry on and some friendly cyber-hugs.
Karey's Profile
Karey

here here!!... we all need sumone's shoulder at sum time or another !   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Having a bad day is no excuse for upsetting someone enough they feel they have to leave the site.   I do stand by what I say... I just should've found a less aggressive way to say it.   Again, I apologise.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've just looked at Redrider, and she's gorgeous, you can't blame the blokes for being a bit keen, thay are only blokes after all!!! One has to make allowances!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oi littlechick!! That is SUCH a sexist thing to say implying that all men are suckers for a pretty face... in fact I would go so far as to say... hang on... I'll reply later... that fit weather girl is on the telly.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Littlechick - even I had PM'd the poor woman.   On Sunday, when we met up with everyone, it turned out that pretty much every single person on the meet had PM'd her (some more than once)... She was probably thinking "Sheesh! They're a bunch of nutters! I'm staying home."   I tend to drop a line to everyone who signs up for a meet that I've organised as a little thank you and introduction, to explain where we'll be waiting etc...   Anyway. I've seriously upset Pete, so it's time to apply the gaffer tape to my gob and STFU.    Just for the record:   At no stage during this discussion have I intended to imply or infer that Pete is some sort of stalker or that anyone would be in danger from him.   I believe Pete to be a decent bloke and my knowledge of him is that he would never knowingly cause offence or discomfort to anyone.   The points I was trying to raise were supposed to be in reference to people generally going OTT and bombarding other people with PMs or text messages.   I shall return to keeping a low profile. I'm obviously not in the right headspace for this place at the moment. Apologies for causing offence, for causing Pete to spit the dummy and for leaving my cave too early, before being ready to interact with humanoids again.                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oi WB!! Who you calling a humanoid???   Pete - if you can read this, maybe consider coming back... it really is much ado about nothing... mountains out of molehills... many a mickle makes a muckle.... what's Mister Chips doing....etc etc. Noone thinks bad of you!!!   WB - can respect your decision for keeping a low profile although many a true word is written in rant... or in jest.. or in custard.. or whatever the damn phrase is. Angry, sad, depressed, happy, drunk, slightly achey in one knee - you will always be welcomed amongst friends here. Don't shut yourself out...   Anyway, I am not without blood on my hands in this matter. I think all of my PMs and constant attention for TangoMan must have forced him from this site. Took me a while to realise we were both straight men! I miss that dude...... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

I have probably upset Pete too.... I have that effect. ErmmEmbarrassed   However, I stand by everything I said and with the same vehemence. I named no names, nor directed my growling at anyone specifically.   However, there are a few who hang here in the hope of a quick lay and they do harangue others with very blunt and direct opening addresses, which is a kind of behaviour very unwelcome among our community of caring, genuine peeps here.   These aforementioned skanky types know who they are (so Pete has no need to be concerned). There are plenty of sites elsewhere that this kind of skanky behaviour is suited to, so I kindly suggest these people relocate and try not to let the door hit them on the way out.       I may seem harsh, but I kinda like being the Forum Rottweiler. Angry GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

FFS! I've even had a wink from someone since I disabled my sodding profile on here! "Seeking: nobody" didn't do the trick, so I figured disabling the profile might... but noooooo... oh nooooo...   So explain how come I'm not being inundated with lewd PMs from women, as my profile also says I'm spoken for.   Am I not pretty, then? :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption