Easy car test

16 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2008 17:31:23 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.  On your left side is a 'drop off' (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.Behind you is another galloping horse.  Both horses are also traveling at the same speed as you . What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation? For the answer click and drag your mouse from star to star. *Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hahah.. Spyder...Very Good ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not bad for a newbieClap   But wtf r u doing up at such an ungodly hour?                                                                                                                                                                             
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

Was up chatting to a friend / fellow BMer all night                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Please don't ring me...                                                                                                                                                                             
Spyder's Profile
Spyder

Damn, You was next on my list, now who am I going to talk too :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try tangoman60. He luvs chattin. Specially on a sunday mornin. About 4am.           Got his phone no. somewhere.....                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Let me get this right...i have a truck load of fireman travelling at the side of me, why would i want to get out of the situation??????                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

..the giant horses, DC... THE GIANT HORSES!!!!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I'm not scared of horses TC LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You're still thinking about the firemen aren't you, DC.... *sigh*   My last girlfriend always used to wave at fire engines as they went past... they always waved back, bless 'em. Remember once I had to drag her kicking and screamin past a station in London cos she wanted to stop and watch them getting their tackle out.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe u should hav ditched the armour 4 a firemans uniform...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

She only LOOKED at the firemen... it was ME she took to her bed every night.... Wink   p.s. she didn't ditch me for a fireman - her visa ran out...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like u didn't ditch the amour after all...shame about the visa,tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

TC said - You're still thinking about the firemen aren't you, DC.... *sigh* Uh huh! Although i have to say, there is a distinct lack of young blood in the service nowadays. All the ones i see are old and grey Cry, mind you, some older men are quite sexy(especially one's who are experts with their hose!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Yeah, dunno what is so fascinating about watching a fireman unravel his hose or buff his helmet. I swear once I saw one polishing his pole ready for his mate to slide down it.... *shrugs shoulders*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 504 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption