what day for Stafford show

13 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2008 09:38:52 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just looked and seen there are lot of people with their names down as going to the show next week so just wondered what day people were planning on going then maybe we could meet up there.                                                                                                                                                                                 
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll be there on Sunday.   Would be good to meet up with a few peeps. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hmmmm wanted to go to this but its a bit of a long way for me..   Will give it some careful thought over the week Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

I will be there sunday. Be nice to meet up. Want to arrange a time and location? cruiser, then everyone knows where and when to meet if they are interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sounds a good plan Bikerchick will put something up in a couple of days but if anyone else has any suggestions then please let us all know when and where.                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

I was thinking that the best place to meet would be either by the front doors into the main hall or by the bar downstairs in the main hall.   I think the bar sounds like a better idea... dunno why... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

*bump*

I've sorted my babysitter out and I'll be there on the Sunday. Front doors of the main hall at 1pm sounds OK to me...anyone reckon different?
PM me if you want my mobile number.

Ooohhh, I've made the 1,000 posts club!                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

Sounds good Wills.   I should be able to make it there by 1pm, seeing as it's only 4 miles away from my house!!   PM on its way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

So 1pm it is then, you will recognise me I will have my rollers still in as can't abide helmet hair will also be carrying the latest copy of peoples friend as sometimes its the only friend I have. Cry                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

Would you                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Would you rather I met you by the Vintage Zimmer stand?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sounds good to me Wills you will know which one is mine it has go faster stripes on it as well as tring tring noddy bell and wicker basket on the front   but if I tell you a secret then promise you won't tell anyone else the go faster stripes are only for show, it's really still restricted only did my little test. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just found this link for the show guide this will show you what is situated where and who will be there. http://www.mpldigital.com/mortons-media/stafford-show-p...rogramme/2                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1047 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption