New Girl

49 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2009 10:37:24 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Careful Arfur... if another dude joins in and waves in unison with us I think we are classified as a Boy Band.... Confused   I think that's my cue!!!! **Waves in unison**   You take the peanuts and twiglets, I'll take the cheese & onion crisps!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oh lawd... as long as we are not joined by a construction worker and a sailor I think we MIGHT just get away with it...   psst... dudes... I would stay away from the peanuts if I were you... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Well there we have it then, the classic 3 piece boy band!Confused   ArfurB...Tee Cee...ttaskmaster...(in alphabetical order of course!)   Come on then brainboxes, what name can we come up with thats an amalgamation of our own??!!Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

ArCeeMasters???   Or I could leave (due to musical differences) and you two could be the ArfMasts....   *cough*   (Dammit... I am going to get in SO much trouble for making yet another thread go off topic...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Not sure about that one geez!   Unless your trying to gain our fan base from the rest of 'The Village People' if you get me!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

oh yeah.. I am getting ya!! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Poor Ripley... all she wanted to do was meet some new friends and now she is responsible for creating the Village Trio....                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Flippin eck! We've only been formed about half hour, and your threatening to leave already!!   Guess thats typical boy band stuff, good for publicity n all that!!   Ooops, see what you mean about hijacking etc, wadja say guys, shall we pull the plug on it, leaving the world to pine over their pint pots?!  (And NOT at Ripleys expense)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ripley2's Profile
Ripley2

In: London

C'mon boys give me a mexican wave LOL the name's pretty good too... Rx
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Wahey!!! Our first groupie!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Good going, but we have yet to face...... Simon Cowell!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hey TC you forgetin someone dear to your heart ere an ole Wills was part o the group to!!typical!!suckin up to arf when me backs turned!!! [although he is lookin a bit tasty in is new piccy]                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

My conscience got the better of me and I left The Village Trio to rejoin the Magnificent 'Seven'! Although you, me, Wills, ttaskmaster and Arf could all collaborate on a concept album...   I noticed Arf's buff new pic too - someone has either been going to the gym or taking Photoshop lessons!!   Now, Ripley... am just thinking how we can do a Mexican wave on here!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Hope this works...   [img]http://www.footballforums.net/forums/images/smilies/mex...exican.gif[/img]                                                                                                                                                                             
Ripley2's Profile
Ripley2

In: London

Ha ha you guys are funny nice one LOL    More jack daniels and beer needed methinks! Rx                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Nah TC, just been doing alot of mexican waves, passing around all the alcohol the other peeps on this thread have been demanding from poor Ripley! Wink   Concept album sounds like fun! Can i play the drums please, or have they already been spoken for?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Can i play the drums please, or have they already been spoken for?   Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep!! 'Fraid that's MY job in all this, being a drummer and all!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

my Daughter can play drums!second thoughts best not introduce her to you lot she'll never be the same again!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome ripley..from wales                                                                                                                                                                             
londonblade's Profile
londonblade

In: london

hi  ripley good to see london girls on here                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8916 seconds. There are 644 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption