7700 Posts!

76 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2006 06:38:04 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The forums have now reached 3000 posts since the site begain in August this year.... a massive thank you to all who have made the site such a success.   These posts are over a whopping 220 topics (In 3 months that is a lot)   Thanks once again... keep up the good work and please keep spreading the word                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's cos we're a gobby lot MattLOL and don't know when to shut up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

especially RC and myself eh?LOL  Good news Matt...... you have a winner on your hands.
Matt's Profile
Matt

didnt wanna say anything about the gobs, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Best not too Matt, we're more than capableLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OW............... that one hit homeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hahaha - I KNEW I WAS WRONG!!!   We have over 7700 posts!!!!!!!!  In 220 topics.  I thought it was odd figures considering the 400/500 posts each day now.   So there you have it - 7700 posts!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where is she?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Let me know when we reach 10000 so I can sod off to an empty site..... pmsl.   Only joking Matt.  I love the banter on here..  I'll stay as long as I am allowed.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo   cant ya just tell how much we love the site matt.......oh and ur sound to LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well a bit like sound anyway....... Bedlam may be a better word. You have created a monster here...... and it's caught us all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Rube, I think we ARE the monster LOL

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Speak for yerself .............. As I keep telling everyone.   I am young sweet and innocent....... why does nobody believe me? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Hugwell done Matt told u that it was a great site and posts prove it so keep up the great work and again WELL DONE.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

cool site i like it great peeps on here i luv ya all except sean lmao only jokin!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

thats cos he got an hammer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol i got a bigger one HAMMER lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ooooooooooooooooooooooo do tell. wot do ya use it for lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now that would be tellin pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ooooo go on, i tell anyone else......................honest Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9854 seconds. There are 918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption