17 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2008 10:05:40 by Karey | Go to original / last post
dave zx9r's Profile
dave zx9r

In: liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi i keep getting emails saying i have a message but when i go to read them it says no messages received.am i doing something wrong to retreve them,thanks sha66y                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thats because us staff delete spammers and their messages before you get chance to see the junk they send   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It could also mean the person who got the message hadn't replied and it was sent ages ago so the sender got fed up of waiting for a reply and deleted the message.                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Slightly different matter.Wrote a few pm's & pressed send just to find they'd not been sent & had been deleted? Definately hit the send & not delete button.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

that doesn't make sense mate.... they will get sent and if you receive the message confirming they've been sent then they definitely have - cos they get stored in the database before the message comes up telling you that it's been sent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I know mate but after hitting send & checking to see if they'd been sent there wasn't anything there Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Happened to me too last night Oggy Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Wouldn't have been so bad Herne but it was real long reply & at 6am you don't want to be rewriting something that long twiceLOL Tryed renaming my photos as well Matt but still no joy,can't delete them on the site so issue must be with the server Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Same happened again tonight oggy but this time it came up with Server error at the top of the page and then later they got the same message twice...strange lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

what was the server error?  Ignore the 'transport errors', that will be fixed when i get the new server up and running.  The PM does send when u get this error, it just doesnt email the person.   And why do i never get these problems? I use the site more than anyone.Oggy - ill rename the file on the server and ull be able to delete it again, give me 10 minutes                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

u had put commas in 2 files oggy, ive removed them and they should be fine now.  Never use anything other than alphanumeric characters in your filenames, just causes problems (Even in windows).   Dont know what i can do about the PMs cos i dont have the same problem.  Ull have to try and find a trend... certain times, subjects, recipients, content etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up sorted Matt.Don't know how the commas got in there 'cause normally characters like that aren't allowed in photo files Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

OMG Oggy....who is this imposter that has take over yr profile pic???   There is something strangely wrong..... hmmmm i think its the absence of a bike..........   Oh yeh... just remembered..it got taken away....LOL   Sorry...cuddent resist.. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Yeah cheers for that Karey. Actualy it's sitting in my shed waiting for the ban to finnish Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. yw Thumbs Up I hope yr polishing it regularly ...and startin it up every so often!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Yeah it gets started up regularly a good polish. As for the bike it's been waxed but not polished to a gleam & the batteries on a trickle charge.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl.. glad to hear it !  dunt want it seizing up ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1095 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption